Choco Chips Chocolate Chip Cookies with Raisins  » Food  »
  • I thought that the raisins are chocolates but I was wrong
  • However, the raisin does not have interesting taste
  • It taste dry and plain and I believe it was only made there as an additional flavor
  • I like it with warm milk and fruit juices
  • What I dislike is it is easy to tear once you bite it, maybe because of the soft crunchiness

• by grecy

My sister brought home Choco Chip Chocolate Cookies. She said her friend gave it to her as a gift. Since we like something sweet like that, we ate the food as soon as she opened the pack. The one that her friend gave to her is size 144g with 12 individual packs of Chips inside. It is manufacture by Bibica.

The taste is fine however just an average compare to Chips Ahoy which is a better

one for me. As you bite it, the crunchiness is soft, it is not that sweet and it the color is brown. It contains a few pieces of raisins with a very little size. I thought that the raisins are chocolates but I was wrong. However, the raisin does not have interesting taste. It taste dry and plain and I believe it was only made there as an additional flavor. The raisins do not blend ...

• well with the cookies.

Anyway, I do like the taste. It is still good and the soft crunchiness is perfect for people who have no teeth in front. I like it with warm milk and fruit juices. What I dislike is it is easy to tear once you bite it, maybe because of the soft crunchiness. The mold of the cookies is not solid that is why it tear easily. What I realize is that

I easy to get full whenever I eat it. I only finished two packs and I stop eating it. I also concluded that it is a good snack since it can make you feel full.

The price is 75 cents for 144g pack and it is available in grocery specifically with SM Hypermart. Compare to Chips Ahoy, this one is second grade snack but it still has a good taste on it and still a good snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713101293920731/k2311a1013/10.13.10