Off! Mosquito Repellant Lotion  » Health  »
2.5
  • To protect myself, I still bought it and I like to give it a chance
  • I bought the green color plastic bottles of 6 oz
  • What I am sure is that at first spread like if you apply it on your arms after an hour there is still not mosquito bites that you can experience
  • I believe the mosquitoes avoid the stinky smell of this repellant
  • I still continue to use it as I barely need it to avoid me having dengue

• by grecy

Dengue disease is spreading this year and there are many victims and number of deaths that this is the cause. Somehow, mosquito repellant can be a big help although you cannot see visible how it effects. To protect myself, I still bought it and I like to give it a chance.

I bought the green color plastic bottles of 6 oz. It cost

$6 on my estimation. What I first noticed is that it stinks. I hate the smell. It stays long in the skin, like for 8 hours. However the smell will not stays for long only the sticky feeling of lotion. It does not irritates my skin, when you spread it, it gently stick on the skin but as I said it is sticky.

I am not sure if this is effective though. What I am sure is that at first spread like if you apply it on your arms after an hour there is still not mosquito bites that you can experience. I believe the mosquitoes avoid the stinky smell of this repellant. They did repel. My arms have a cover because of this repellant, but I ...

• Off! Mosquito Repellant Lotion
      cannot apply it on my face as it has a stinky odor. Actually I do not like to smell it, or either to remember the smell while I am eating as it can be a cause of me losing my appetite.

Honestly, I do not know if it is effective. I apply it every time I sleep. I do not know if after eight

hours mosquitoes are still avoiding me. I mostly apply it during afternoon as dengue mosquitoes are always around during that time. I still continue to use it as I barely need it to avoid me having dengue. Any help that I can get I will try it and buy it just to save myself for getting ill and be admitted to the hospital.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413101293900731/k2311a1013/10.13.10