Sarsi Drink
  • I loved drinking carbonated drink but since I don't like to much strong I prefer taking root beer
  • The great taste of Sarsi has caught the attention of many Filino that's why I am glad that I found it really interesting for refreshment at home or during picnic and out of town

• by lei

I loved drinking carbonated drink but since I don’t like to much strong I prefer taking root beer. But when I tasted Sarsi that is like a root beer, I switch on this beverage.

Sarsi has been in the market for many years, I never expected that this affordable soft drink has good taste.

It is sweet and very reshing most especially when it is chilled.

It is great during meal and snack time, and my family loved it so

much.

Sarsi is a sarsaparilla-based soft drink that is available in the Philippines and other countries.

It has no bitter taste like any other root beer.

I tried drinking it too combined with an vanilla ice cream together that I used to do with my old brand of root beer.

It is always available in a sari sari store with 8 ounces or 1 liter of bottle.

It is very affordable compare to other soft drink.

I see to it ...

• that I always have available Sarsi on my refrigerator because some times it was out of stock in the market.

The great taste of Sarsi has caught the attention of many Filino that’s why I am glad that I found it really interesting for refreshment at home or during picnic and out of town.

But I see to it that my family is not taking it too much because too much soft drink is not healthy also, I advised

them to drink a plenty of water after taking soft drink so that their urine would not be concentrated.

But above it all I loved Sarsi because my family and I enjoying this soft drink during get together, they liked the taste and they were able to eat a lunch during meal time.

Thanks to Cosmo and Coca Cola company that continue to make this product more enjoyable and beneficial for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713101293890731/k2311a1013/10.13.10