Waves Garlic Wafer
  • Most of the Indian cuisine offers side dishes like papad and chips and I found it really great because most foods are spicy hot and chips tend to neutralize the chili that my tongue gets whenever I eat
  • I highly recommend this delicious wafer chips to all moms who wants to ease out their cooking time as it is easy to prepare and perfect to match with other foods

• by brandobrando

My husband likes to eat chips to match with any authentic Indian curries and dishes. Most of the Indian cuisine offers side dishes like papad and chips and I found it really great because most foods are spicy hot and chips tend to neutralize the chili that my tongue gets whenever I eat.

Waves Garlic Wafer chip is a fry-n-eat easy to prepare food and is 100 percent vegetarian. It blends perfectly with any dishes, be it fried, curried, with soup or sauteed. Be sure that you put a lot of oil that your chip can dip in. It will be much easier to fry if your

oil is really boiling hot before sinking in the chips one by one because this wafer chip is thin so it’s easily burned and it will taste bitter since it is garlic in flavor.

What I do like in Waves Garlic Wafer is that it is the only product I have tasted which offers garlic in flavor and is tasting so good. The chips are round in size and it gets bigger once they are fried. The only thing that I don’t like is that there are lots of small bits and pieces wafer chips inside the bag where it is really annoying to fry because it ...

• is irregular in size and it will tend to burn faster than any big round sized wafer.

You would need a good fry scoop to remove those bits and pieces in order not to make them bitter in taste. What I do when I personally purchase a bag of Waves Garlic Wafer is that I shake the bag and hear if it’s solid in sound or not since you can easily detect those bits and pieces once you shake a pack. But this does not mean you are free from those cracked bits and pieces of wafers. You will still get them whether you like it or

not, but as much as advantage of shaking the pack, you tend to get more of whole big pieces of round wafers than those that are irregulars in sizes.

I just hope they would improve their quality and eliminate those irregular sizes which are small and difficult to fry. About the price, well I do commend it because it is just cheap for the price of Rs 25 or equivalent of $ 0.59 cents on their 100g pack. I highly recommend this delicious wafer chips to all moms who wants to ease out their cooking time as it is easy to prepare and perfect to match with other foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713101293850731/k2311a1013/10.13.10