Murad Acne Spot Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • You're supposed to apply it on your acne just like you would with acne spot treatments, and I like how it does not get slippery long after applying it that it does not make your feel greasy afterwards
  • I thought it was just a scam because it was inexpensive and priced way lower than its competitors, but I was wrong
  • I used to get them from other breakouts, and thought it was just a normal part of the process, but when I used it and there was not much pain except for the stinging, I was impressed

• by aa9002

I began using Murad Acne Spot Treatment which a friend gave me, priced at $13. Last summer I remember having small acne spots which was not severe, on my forehead and around my T zone area.

Murad Acne Spot Treatment is in a tube which was easy to use because I can control the amount of lotion I can dispense. The lotion is yellow, creamy but not actually sticky in texture, which was a little surprising. You’re supposed to apply it on your acne just like you would with acne spot treatments, and I like how it does not get

slippery long after applying it that it does not make your feel greasy afterwards.

It does sting a bit, but not as much as the others. It stings because it contains Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic acid, Licorice extract and allantoin, Hydrolized oat flour and vitamins C and E.

This gel can be a good spot corrector. Like its similar products, however, it leaves white residues behind which I don’t mind at all, because the next day either the acne are gone or a lot smaller than before, which means it is working and it makes sure that the acne will be gone ...

• for good, without leaving any scar behind.

This product was very good. I thought it was just a scam because it was inexpensive and priced way lower than its competitors, but I was wrong. It actually worked like a charm. The three big acne on my left cheek were gone by the next morning, and it did this without causing a lot of red spots or blotchiness. I used to get them from other breakouts, and thought it was just a normal part of the process, but when I used it and there was not much pain except for the stinging,

I was impressed.

Murad Acne Spot Treatment is a fix to those who have a few spots instead of cheeks or parts with acne. I like how fast-acting it is because my acne were gone by the next morning, although I can’t actually be that positive about old ones. New acne would be gone in a single night, but old ones actually took around 3 days.

Still, it was good. It was not as painful as other acne products I tried, although the stinging remains evident. For $13, it is a reliable spot corrector which can rival Duac Gel, which costs more.

Murad Acne Spot Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101293810731/k2311a1013/10.13.10