BODYSHOP - Tea Tree Series: Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, Tea Tree Oil and Tea Tree Face Mask
  • It is my favorite in the series and the only one that I would definitely buy again
  • I love it because I don’t have to use much per application of fill up my entire face and neck and I can use it everyday
  • I think it is THE mask for me and use it whenever time allows

• by clarenett

In my previous review, I reviewed on the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash and Tea Tree Black Head Exfoliating Wash. In this review I will review on the rest of the series: Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, Tea Tree Face Mask and Tea Tree Oil. I shall reveal which are good buys, fair buys and mediocre buys, which are to me simply add-ons to the series like an after-thought.

I started introducing my skin to the night lotion first, after trying the washes for six weeks or so, and then after a week went on the tea tree oil and finally the facemask after a week.

First on, the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion. It is a whitish-green cream contained in a small, plastic, pump container, with a cap on which makes it portable and of course, sanitary. I use it every night, mixing it with my regular moisturizing night cream that I have been using for

a good past half a year or so. The mixing is mainly so as when I put moisturizer, I basically drown my skin it and the Tea Tree cream is too expensive to use is such large quantities every night. The results on my blemishes are not obvious and they look largely the same before and after use. Skin conditions are most noticeable by the person itself and if I do not see the difference, I suppose fewer others would.

Next, the Tea Tree Oil. It has an intensely cooling sensation, and understandably so as it is suppose to be the essence of all. It is a small bottle and is rather expensive for the small quantity that they give. It comes in a bottles with a small opening that you basically drip the solution out, which I don’t really like as it is difficult to control the number of drops. I always end up getting a little ...

• extra then what I intended. I would much prefer something that comes with a drip applicator as the cap. As it comes in such a small bottle, being the money conscious me, I can’t help but be bothered by the extra usage that I always end up getting. Anyway, I use it together with my night creams and it did not work exactly as well as my previous serums did. I would not say it is entirely useless as I the cooling effect really makes me feel that I have given my skin enough care but the results are not exactly obvious for the price that I have paid.

Lastly, the mask. It is my favorite in the series and the only one that I would definitely buy again. It is green in color, of course and again, gives a cool sensation like the rest of the series. I love it because I don’t have to use much per

application of fill up my entire face and neck and I can use it everyday. I use it almost everyday and for weeks that I don’t, I can feel my skin getting more clogged up. The container however is not a squeeze tube but you have to dig inside it to get the content that is the only thing I hate about it. Alternatively, you can use a clean spoon to do it instead of your fingers. It also does not tell you how long to leave it on and you cannot gauge from the drying as it does not dry like a cake like other masks. I usually leave it on for 15-25mins. I gives my face a small glow and makes me feel very clean. I think it is THE mask for me and use it whenever time allows.

Separate ratings: Night cream:3 Tea Tree Oil:5.8 Facial Wash:7.8 Exfoliating Wash:7.8 Mask:9

The rating below will be the average of the night lotion, oil and mask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101293780631/k2311a1013/10.13.10