Maybelline Color Lights Cream Eye Shadow in Sweet Pink Candy
  • I do like to experiment on eye shadow colors and I found this round color palette from Maybelline the perfect match for my dresses because of the colors it give

• by brandobrando

I do like to experiment on eye shadow colors and I found this round color palette from Maybelline the perfect match for my dresses because of the colors it give. It is a creamy eye shadow that I have used for the first time and it was really great.

It is shimmery cream and is not that pigmented. It is just light and perfect to wear during day makeup and it matches the color of my pink and neutral color shades of clothes. The eye shadow palette

has four colors which are white, salmon pink, puce and tea rose.

It is really a match for my skin tone which is fair and it accentuates my eyes especially if I top it with other shades of eye shadow such as light peach and brown. It does not smudge and it combines perfectly with my other powdered eye shadow.

Although the only thing I worry about on using it is that my eye lids are oily and it tends to be cakey whenever I used ...

• a base makeup on my face which is liquid. I would rather not apply any liquid base makeup on my eye lids but instead use a mineral makeup which is my base and it blends perfectly with Maybelline Color Lights Cream Eye Shadow.

The eye shadow’s glitter lasts for 5 to 6 hours and you need to retouch it if in case your activity for the day needs too. You can use your fingertips on putting this creamy eye shadow or you can use an eye shadow

puff which is much better to use than an eye shadow brush. It has no scent at all and is safe to use since I have sensitive skin, I don’t get irritated or feel itchy whenever I use Maybelline Color Lights Cream Eye Shadow.

You can avail of this wonderful eye shadow makeup for only Rs 225 or equivalent of $5.35 at the beauty section of Spencers in Inorbit Mall. You can also buy it online if you want but just check and compare the prices first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113101293770631/k2311a1013/10.13.10