Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Facial Wash with Soft Tea Tree Oil Beads
  • I bought a facial wash to remove oiliness on my face and at the same time to remove existing pimples
  • My skin was really oily and is pimple prone but when I used Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Facial Wash, I noticed that it tamed the oil production of my face
  • I highly recommend this to all my friends who suffers from acne or pimple problems
  • You will never regret when you try Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Wash as long as you back it up with their other facial creams to fight off pimple causing bacteria

• by brandobrando

I bought a facial wash to remove oiliness on my face and at the same time to remove existing pimples. I chose Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Facial Wash because of the Tea Tree Oil content which is really good to fight bacteria which causes pimples or acne.

It was readily available on stores and groceries in Makati and I bought mine at Landmark Grocery. It was only P65 pesos or equivalent to $ 1.54 on their 50ml easy to squeeze container. It has a very wonderful sportive scent with micro beads of tea tree oil as I squeeze

an ample amount of cream. It also smells like sea minerals and the color of the creamy texture of the facial wash was white with bluish color of small soft tea tree oil which is just so soft to apply on my face.

It is a type of pimple wash that I really like the most because I can see a big improvement on my face after using it for three weeks. My skin was really oily and is pimple prone but when I used Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Facial Wash, I noticed that it tamed the oil ...

• production of my face. It also dried up my pimples without causing it to dry and get red. It was the only facial wash I really trusted and I would never stop using this product because I have seen great results.

I only use Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Facial Wash twice daily. Every morning when I take a bath I do use it on my face and use a loofah to scrub off dead skin cells. At night time before going to bed, I also wash my face with Eskinol and then followed by a toner which I

personally favored.

My skin was really clean and clear from all impurities; oiliness and my pimples are reduced and are removed faster than any other facial products that I have used from the past. I am really satisfied with the result and I will continue using Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Facial Wash. I highly recommend this to all my friends who suffers from acne or pimple problems. You will never regret when you try Eskinol Oil Control Pimple Fighting Wash as long as you back it up with their other facial creams to fight off pimple causing bacteria.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101293761031/k2311a1012/10.12.10