Black & Decker Smart Scan Car Diagnostic Tool  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to purchase a similar product to keep in the car with me and I was very surprised to find one for about $70
  • Even though I considered my purchase of this product to be more of a splurge when I bought it, I am definitely glad that I own it
  • I love the fact that I do not have to be a mechanic to understand the information that it provides as well
  • After I get my car fixed or an issue with the engine becomes resolved this product automatically cuts the light off
  • I doubt that anyone would be disappointed with this product

• by Simply_Fabulous

I do a lot of traveling in my car. To be honest, I do not know much about cars, especially when it comes to the mechanical aspects, so I pretty much rely on my boyfriend to help me. Lately I have had to do a lot of traveling and my biggest concern has been about maintaining my car. The last time that I went to have the oil changed in my car the salesperson performed a free computerized diagnostic test on my car. I decided to purchase a similar product to keep in the car with me and I was very surprised to find one for about $70. Even though I considered my purchase of this product to be more of a splurge

when I bought it, I am definitely glad that I own it.

Aside from the sense of safety and security that this device provides me, I also love all of the features that it has. I am able to hook this device up and look up the status of my car online. I love the fact that I do not have to be a mechanic to understand the information that it provides as well. Not only does this product let me know the status of my car, but it also lets me know whether I can safely continue to drive my car until I have it fixed which helps to reduce the amount of anxiety that I have when I travel. I also ...

• do not have to deal with any annoying engine lights anymore. After I get my car fixed or an issue with the engine becomes resolved this product automatically cuts the light off.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a product that is easy to use and understand. I know that there are probably much more in depth products out there than this one, but I find that the ease of use that this one has is great. It literally only takes me a few minutes to find out the results of diagnostic test. I also love the fact that it really did not cost me a lot of money and I truly do believe that I have saved more

money than this product cost me. I plan on purchasing in the future the software that allows me to use the product on my laptop.

I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. It has surpassed my expectations. I no longer have to worry about wasting a bunch of money just to have a mechanic or someone else diagnose my car. The best part has been that I have also been able to save a lot of my family members a bunch of money as well. So far, there is nothing that I do not like about this product and I truly wish that I would have purchased it sooner. I doubt that anyone would be disappointed with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1612101293690931/k2311a1012/10.12.10