Leapfrog Learn & Groove Musical Table
  • I love the fact that I am able to introduce him to another language at such a young age and I also find all of the bright colors used on the product are very inviting
  • I think that this product would make an excellent gift for any young child who is in that stage where they are beginning to talk and move
  • I would definitely recommend it to parents who are looking for a suitable toy for very young children
  • While this may not be as important for others, I like the fact that the batteries in this product do not drain as quickly as they do in the other electronic products that I buy for my nephew
  • I absolutely love this product and it has definitely surpassed my expectations

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have a nephew who recently turned a year old. Right now he is walking and beginning to form complete words and phrases. I mostly try to buy him educational toys since they aid in his development, and I will admit that he seems to respond better to musical toys. I saw this product in Wal-Mart and I had to purchase it since I knew how much my nephew would adore it.

Just as I hoped my nephew truly loves this product. The activities that can be played on it are available in both English in Spanish. I love the fact that I am able to introduce him to another language at such a young age and I also find all of the bright colors used on the product

are very inviting. Not only does the music that the product plays help to stimulate my nephew’s mind, but there are also activities that help to introduce him to math and reading. Of course, I will admit that my nephew’s enjoyment of this product is not purely based on the educational activities that it is capable of. Most of the time my nephew just loves to dance and sing along to all of the different songs that it plays!

I think that this product would make an excellent gift for any young child who is in that stage where they are beginning to talk and move. This is certainly one of those products that a baby can continue to use as he grows and develops. I would definitely ...

• recommend it to parents who are looking for a suitable toy for very young children. The great thing about this product is that it can easily be adapted to suit the needs of children as young as six months old. While this may not be as important for others, I like the fact that the batteries in this product do not drain as quickly as they do in the other electronic products that I buy for my nephew.

Overall, I find that this product is a great buy. The product itself is very durable and able to withstand frequent use by a toddler. I also like that the product is fairly stable so I am not as anxious about my nephew’s safety when I see him playing with the

toy. I absolutely guarantee you that this product will easily become your child’s favorite toy if you choose to purchase it, and the best thing about it is that it is so reasonably priced.

I absolutely love this product and it has definitely surpassed my expectations. I think that this would make an excellent birthday or Christmas gift and I do believe it is something that can be used by the child for many years. I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. There is nothing that I would change about it. My nephew never gets tired of playing with it since there are so many different activities included on it (in fact right now we are specifically concentrating on practicing the letters of the alphabet).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5412101293680931/k2311a1012/10.12.10