Dolce & Gabana Light Blue Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I am someone who prefers to wear stronger scents, which is one of the reasons that I enjoy using this product
  • The good thing is that it does not stink if I accidentally apply too much but unfortunately this product never lasts on my body for more than a few hours
  • While some fragrances have aromas that tend to alter a few hours after application, this product maintains its intensity which is something that I love even though it does has to be reapplied
  • In my opinion, this product is perfect to be worn on all occasions
  • I think that I might also purchase it for a few friends as Christmas presents since it smells so good

• by Simply_Fabulous

I was very elated when I received this perfume from my boyfriend as a birthday gift. I have always heard very positive things about this fragrance, but I have never had the opportunity to personally use it. I first learned about it after smelling it on one of my mother’s friends. Even though the woman is considerably older than me, I still found the smell of the product to be something that would appeal to women of all ages.

I am someone who prefers to wear stronger scents, which is one of the reasons that I enjoy using this product. I would describe the fragrance as very crisp and refreshing. It has a clean scent to it that does not remind of me of soap

like other similiarlly concentrated perfumes that I have tried. There is something that is slightly exotic about it. There are hints of amber and musk that also give it maturity while also enabling it to remain feminine.

Although the fragrance is intoxicating, I do not find it too be overpowering. Sometimes my allergies are very sensitive, but I have never experienced any problems from using this perfume like headaches. I do hate the fact that it does take a few sprays of the product in order to product a noticeable smell. The good thing is that it does not stink if I accidentally apply too much but unfortunately this product never lasts on my body for more than a few hours. While ...

• some fragrances have aromas that tend to alter a few hours after application, this product maintains its intensity which is something that I love even though it does has to be reapplied.

I have tried a lot of perfumes and I must admit that this one has quickly become one of my favorites. In my opinion, this product is perfect to be worn on all occasions. I was surprised by all of the compliments that I received the first time that I wore this fragrance to work. I was a little disappointed when I noticed that a lot of people wear this fragrance since I was hoping to make it one of my signature scents. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and I have

found that it nicely compliments the summer weather. Even though I have heard a few people describe it specifically as a summer scent, I definitely plan on continuing to wear it throughout the whole year.

I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. I would definitely recommend this scent for others to try. The only thing that I dislike about it is that I wish that the smell of product would last a lot longer. Sometimes I find myself have to spray the product again at work after it fades. I do plan on purchasing this fragrance again in the future. I think that I might also purchase it for a few friends as Christmas presents since it smells so good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612101293660931/k2311a1012/10.12.10