Knorr’s Cheddar Broccoli Rice Side
  • I decided to make brats the other night and, after realizing I didn’t have anything in our pantry, ran up the street to Walgreens so I could pick up some things to go with them
  • And, I honestly came away a lot more impressed with it than I thought I would
  • But, it was still quite a bit more than you would expect from something that cost me less than $1.50 (especially at a store that is known for being more expensive)
  • This was a food item that definitely proved to be surprising
  • Not only would I recommend it the next time you are looking for a side dish

• by Review Vigilante

I decided to make brats the other night and, after realizing I didn’t have anything in our pantry, ran up the street to Walgreens so I could pick up some things to go with them. One of the items I ended up buying was a packet of Cheddar Broccoli Rice Sides from the brand Knorr’s. This wasn’t the first time I had purchased this brand.

But, I couldn’t remember a

whole lot about it when I purchased it so, when I tried it again, it was like trying something brand new. And, I honestly came away a lot more impressed with it than I thought I would.

First of all, this was a very easy side dish to make. I just put the contents of the packet in a bowl with some water and butter and microwaved it for 12 ...

• minutes.

The prep time took me about a minute and it was done at the same time as the brats without me having to do too much. Even more important was the taste of this product.

First, when it says it has broccoli in it, it means it. We aren’t talking about one or two tiny pieces.

I had broccoli in almost every bite of this. I don’t know if

I could say it was one serving of vegetables.

But, it was still quite a bit more than you would expect from something that cost me less than $1. 50 (especially at a store that is known for being more expensive).

This was a food item that definitely proved to be surprising. Not only would I recommend it the next time you are looking for a side dish; I would definitely purchase this for my family again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712101293590931/k2311a1012/10.12.10