Sprint Cell Phone Service
2.5
  • However, Sprint's free nights begin at 7 o'clock, rather than 9, allowing me to make most of my calls without racking up minutes

• by Morardian
      When I was shopping for a cell phone, it came down to two choices: Sprint or Verizon. Both offered a basic plan of 400 minutes a month for about $40 and seemed generally comparable.

However, Sprint’s free nights begin

at 7 o’clock, rather than 9, allowing me to make most of my calls without racking up minutes.

This seemed to be a great advantage, until one of my friends pointed out that he and everybody else he knew had Verizon,

• and thus free in calling.

Thus, I suppose the two are about equivalent.

The other thing I should point out about Sprint is the quality of its network.

It claims to offer nationwide service, but in reality a number of

places I go have little or no service.

In general, unless you have about three bars, the quality is pretty bad, too.

However, if you live in a city, service will probably be pretty good, and Sprint may be the way to go.

Sprint Cell Phone Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222002129350928/k2311a0220/2.20.07