Maybelline’s Pure MakeUp Liquid Foundation
  • It's definitely a staple product for me that's for sure
  • But anyways, the product that I'm talking about so much that I love so much is Maybelline's Pure Makeup foundation
  • I'm going to make the best of it while I have it
  • I have an olive type tanned skin tone, and the color that I have this foundation in is 2 I think, which is a tan
  • Overall, I loved my experience with Maybelline's Pure Make Up liquid foundation, I plan on using it for special occasions, because it's coverage is unbelievable

• by Kim

I am so happy that I purchased this product! It’s definitely a staple product for me that’s for sure! I’m so used to purchasing products that are super expensive because I have in my mind that if it’s more money, it must be better quality and therefore work better! But that is not always the case! You can easily find something equally equivalent or even better at a drug store or regular beauty supply store, than a high end cosmetic store in the city. But anyways, the product that I’m talking about so much that I love so much is Maybelline’s Pure Makeup foundation! I got this product in a goody bag at one of my friend’s parties, and she knows the ins-and-outs on make-up, and she’s usually the first

to find out the most hyped and upcoming make up products and cosmetics. When I got this foundation, which was like back in June, I didn’t even bother using it, because I had so many different foundations already from high end companies, that I just disregarded Maybelline’s (which I shouldn’t have! Because sadly now, this product is discontinued, and I don’t know how I’m going to get my hands on another one! :(….darn!)

So luckily I was able to get it as a gift. I tried it on for the first time like a week ago, and it worked absolutely flawlessly on my skin! I only have a few foundations that I go by, and this one is on my list! Even though it’s discontinued…I’m going to make the best of ...

• it while I have it! I have an olive type tanned skin tone, and the color that I have this foundation in is 2 I think, which is a tan. It applies on my skin really smooth, and blends in so well! Surprisingly it’s been sitting in my closet for like 3 months straight, but when I opened it, it still had a good consistency, it wasn’t too runny, nor was it dry and chalky! So I was happy about that. Just on dime amount went a long way on my cheeks, and I had amazing coverage! I’m talking like totally flawless, my crater looking pores were completely covered, and it was nice and even too, so I had a great even toned foundation on my skin! I’ve been
        using it every weekend since then, and it’s been working great every time! People always compliment me on how great my skin is looking, and they ask me what skin care products or foundations I use on my skin, but sadly when I tell them about Maybelline’s Pure Make Up liquid foundation, I have to mention that it has been discontinued. :( But other than that, everything about this product is great! The texture, consistency, shade, blending, everything!

Overall, I loved my experience with Maybelline’s Pure Make Up liquid foundation, I plan on using it for special occasions, because it’s coverage is unbelievable! It works so well on my sensitive skin, so I plan using it until the last drop, literally ha ha! Love it! So sad to find out it has been discontinued. :(

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101293490931/k2311a1012/10.12.10