Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves
  • Since my husband unfortunately lost his job last year, our family was forced to seriously reconsider how much we spend each week at the grocery store
  • In this case, I could not even tell a difference between the Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves and the high priced brand I normally buy
  • Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves tastes delicious and saves me a lot of money too
  • I highly recommend Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves

• by phoebe1975

Since my husband unfortunately lost his job last year, our family was forced to seriously reconsider how much we spend each week at the grocery store. One area where we found it was easy to save money was buying purchasing generic products in place of higher priced name brand products. In most cases, we really can not tell the difference in these brands. I usually buy minced jarred garlic instead of fresh garlic because it

lasts longer and is just really easy to use. Therefore, I purchased an off brand version of the garlic we usually buy, Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves. In this case, I could not even tell a difference between the Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves and the high priced brand I normally buy.

Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves comes in a small 4 ounce jar, similar in size to a jar of baby food. The garlic in ...

• Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves is minced very finely, and Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves also includes some garlic liquid. Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves really is the perfect addition to soups, sauces and stews. The Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves tasted great and very fresh. Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves had a nice garlicky smell and really served as a great taste for the spaghetti sauce I used it in.

At less than $2 a

jar, Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves is half the price of the higher priced minced garlic. It Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves tastes the same too! Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves is a great find. Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves tastes delicious and saves me a lot of money too! I highly recommend Best Choice Minced Garlic Cloves. You can find the product at any grocery store that carries the Best Choice generic line of foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712101293480931/k2311a1012/10.12.10