Frozen (2010) movie  » Movies  »
  • Unfortunately for them, the employee is called away suddenly and his replacement does not realize they are on the ski lift
  • I found myself putting myself in their place, wondering what I would do
  • I thought of something they did not think of
  • This movie is definitely, definitely not for the faint of heart
  • I have to say it's one of the best horror movies I've seen in a really long time

• by opalina143

Frozen is a terrifying, harrowing movie about three young people who are trapped on a ski lift, 100 feet above the ground, at a ski resort that is closed and abandoned for the week. Adam Green directs this scary story. Emma Bell, played by Parker O’Neill, is at the ski resort with her boyfriend and his best friend.

They play around on the slopes for a while, as Emma tries to learn how to snowboard. Then Emma’s boyfriend, Shawn and best friend Kevin convince an employee to let them take one last run

down the mountain, even though the ski resort is closing.

They hop onto the lift and head to the top of the mountain. Unfortunately for them, the employee is called away suddenly and his replacement does not realize they are on the ski lift.

They find themselves stuck on the ski lift on the abandoned slopes. Everyone has gone home, and the place will not reopen for another five days.

Trapped above the snow, exposed and in 0° weather, they know they will not last that long. The scene where the ...

• lift stops and slowly the lights go out is absolutely terrifying.

It was easy to imagine myself in the position of the hapless young people. My heart was pounding and I was riveted to the screen.

It was very scary, the movie really drew me in. I found myself putting myself in their place, wondering what I would do.

In reality, my family and I came up with a solution that the main characters never thought of. I thought of something they did not think of.

One could, however, easily

understand how panic sets in and it’s hard to think of a solution. We watched them battle frostbite, a terrible fall, and ravenous wolves as they struggled to survive their horrible predicament.

Some of the movie was very difficult to watch; I hid behind my hand and could barely watch the screen. This movie is definitely, definitely not for the faint of heart.

It is extremely riveting, but also extremely disturbing and really gets your blood pumping. I have to say it’s one of the best horror movies I’ve seen in a really long time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1112101293450931/k2311a1012/10.12.10