Durapella Sectional Sofa in Cocoa
  • I was told my the sells man in the store that it has the same spring technology that is in a Mercedes (I think) car seats
  • Doesn't matter to me, all I know is it is comfortable and everyone that has set on it since I have bought it has said the same thing
  • My only dislike about the sofa, which I knew before I bought it, is that it doesn't have a sofa bed
  • I replaced my sofa bed with this one, and although I love my new sofa, I do kind of miss not having a pull out bed underneath it

• by jennrenai

This sofa is an Ashley’s brand sofa. I immediately fell in love with it in the showroom of an Ashley’s store. The one in the showroom was red, but I ended up purchasing the cocoa colored one because my husband wouldn’t let me have the red one and the cocoa would work well with the kids if something got spilled on it.

The other color choices were oyster(white) and sage. I had been searching all weekend for a comfortable and durable sectional sofa and this was then of my search.

The moment I sat on it I knew it was the one. It was the most comfortable sofa I have ever set

on.

And I must say, I sat on a lot that weekend just trying to find one to buy. I was told my the sells man in the store that it has the same spring technology that is in a Mercedes (I think) car seats.

Doesn’t matter to me, all I know is it is comfortable and everyone that has set on it since I have bought it has said the same thing. It seats five people and is easy to put together.

It came in two pieces that just hook together and then the cushions get placed on it. My kids have already spilled drinks on it, even though I tell ...

• them not to have any drinks or food on it, but it cleans up well.

It is microfiber and I had always heard that microfiber is really easy to clean but I didn’t believe it until now. The cushion covers are fairly easy to clean too.

You just have to unzip to cover from cushion material and I have machine washed (in a front loader) two of them already and dried them in a dryer. The actual cushion part has two different materials.

The main part is just like a normal cushion, but then there is another material around it which reminds me of the white cottony material people use stuff bears,

pillows, or make it look like snow in a Christmas scene. I think that my come in handy if something seeps through the cushion that is difficult to clean, such as urine (yes, I have three young children, so anything is possible).

I could clean the fabric cover and then replace the top material on the cushion with material from a Walmart or somewhere similar. My only dislike about the sofa, which I knew before I bought it, is that it doesn’t have a sofa bed.

I replaced my sofa bed with this one, and although I love my new sofa, I do kind of miss not having a pull out bed underneath it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5712101293220931/k2311a1012/10.12.10