Burt’s Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The scent is amazing and will wake you up in the mornings
  • I like that the fresh scent stays with you through out the day too
  • It works great , and is one of the best body washes out there

• by Gina Gott

I love this body wash. The scent is amazing and will wake you up in the mornings. Burt’s Bees always makeS outstanding quality products. This is one of my favorites. I look forward to taking a bath every morning with this stuff. It is a great way to start your day.

One cool thing about this product is that it is made out of 99% natural ingredients. The main ingredient is peppermint oil. It also has rosemary , lemongrass , and balm mint mixed in it. The menthol from the peppermint is what gives it the cooling and

energizing effect on your skin. It is wonderful.

This body wash smells very good and refreshing. It is strong at first , but you get use to it. If I have a cold , taking a bath with this body wash will even open up my nose and help me to breathe better. I like that the fresh scent stays with you through out the day too. My husband likes this scent too.

It cleans very good too. It will really make your skin tingle when you first apply it and wake up your pores.

• You don’t have to use a lot of the product either , because a little will go a long way with this this body wash. I also like to use it as a bubble bath sometimes. It works great , and is one of the best body washes out there!

It is not that expensive. You can buy a 12 fl oz bottle for around $8.00. You can find Burt’s Bees products at so many places. I have seen it at Macy’s , Walmart , my local drug stores , and even in a hospital gift shop.

This is a terrific product that can be found just about anywhere.

Try this product out if you want a great smelling body wash that really deep cleans your skin. It is perfect for any skin type. It is safe and natural. For the price and quality you can’t go wrong. Burt’s Bees is a name you can depend on. I have been a fan of theirs for about 10 years or more. Every product I have ever tried of theirs has been wonderful. This body wash is everything you would expect it to be and more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101293140931/k2311a1012/10.12.10