Lucerne Chocolate Milk (Gallon)  » Food  »
  • I simply think that the fusion of chocolate and milk is a far more delectable and delicious one than simple white milk
  • Lucerne Chocolate Milk is the brand that I normally go with because I think the chocolate milk offers a fairly rich chocolaty flavor that makes me want to drink half a glass all in one great big gulp
  • I'm very satisfied with this tasty chocolate milk and definitely think that it's deserving of a 10 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

I much prefer chocolate milk over plain milk. I simply think that the fusion of chocolate and milk is a far more delectable and delicious one than simple white milk.

Plain milk may go better with some cereals, but when it comes to just enjoying a cold glass of milk or a cold glass of milk with cookies, then chocolate milk beats regular plain milk every single time for me.

Lucerne Chocolate Milk is the brand that I normally go with because I think the

chocolate milk offers a fairly rich chocolaty flavor that makes me want to drink half a glass all in one great big gulp! It’s very satisfying in flavor.

Plus, I can still make out some actual milk flavor too, so I’m able to enjoy both flavors when I have a glass of this chocolate milk.

The Lucerne Chocolate Milk that I buy comes in a gallon, just like plain milk.

It typically runs for around two dollars and fifty cents a gallon, although at times I ...

• can get it on sale for two dollars.

It’s a shame milk doesn’t hold longer in the refrigerator, otherwise I would buy more than a couple of gallons and stock up come the sales.

Chocolate milk though, just like white milk, doesn’t last long in the refrigerator before it turns and is no longer good for drinking.

When it’s on sale, I just use the sale as an excuse to drink more of the chocolate milk during the day.

It’s tasty, it’s refreshing, and it’s

good for the body, too, unlike so many other beverages out there.

This chocolate milk is a very good thirst quencher too.

When the chocolate milk is very cold, and I’m very hot, drinking a glass is so incredible because I can feel the coolness as it’s going down and the tastiness of the chocolate flavoring just makes me enjoy the very cold beverage all that much more.

I’m very satisfied with this tasty chocolate milk and definitely think that it’s deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712101293110831/k2311a1012/10.12.10