Lady Million Perfume by Paco Rabanne  » Perfume  »
  • I think this is one you should sample before buying though , and see how it works with your body chemistry
  • I know that Macy's and JCPenny's both sell this perfume

• by Gina Gott

This is a unique fragrance that smells like a little bit of everything good to me. A friend of mine gave me her bottle , because she thought the perfume smelled musky. I tried it , and really liked it. I think this is one you should sample before buying though , and see how it works with your body chemistry. This is not one of my all time favorites , but it is a scent that I will enjoy wearing occasionally.

This scent is a blend of oranges , raspberries , and patchouli. It also has a mixture of jasmine and gardenia in it. There are hints of honey and amber in there as well. There are just a lot

of different scents that actually go together very nicely. This is a nice fruity and floral fragrance that I think are better suited for women in their 20’s or older. It is a little to mature smelling for young kids. It is a very sensual scent that will draw a lot of compliments.

The price is pretty good too. I know that Macy’s and JCPenny’s both sell this perfume. I’m pretty sure that most department stores do. The price ranges from $48 for a 1 oz bottle on up. It is rather expensive , but worth it if you like the fragrance. It is a good quality scent , and one that could make a nice signature scent on some women.

• It is a strong smell , but it seems to fade kind of fast. I sprayed this on in the morning , and it was gone by lunch time. Whenever I wear this scent I do bring the bottle along in my purse for a touch up spray. If you like bold scents then this is a good perfume for you. It will have people turning their heads when you come in the room , and you will have people asking what perfume you are wearing.

The bottle that it comes in is cute. It is made of glass and looks like a huge diamond to me. The bottom is clear , and the top is golden. The name , Lady

Million , is written on the top as well. It is not the fancies bottle that I own , but it is not plain by any means. I think anyone that likes pretty perfume bottles can appreciate it.

This may not be a scent for everyone , but it does have a lot of good qualities about it. It is a very strong and sweet scent. I think it is worth trying. I know my husband really loves it even more than I do. This is a very sexy smell , and made for the confident and independent woman. Putting this on makes me feel glamourous and sophisticated. It is called Lady Million for a reason. Take a risk , and spray some on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612101293060831/k2311a1012/10.12.10