Victoria’s Secret Garden Endless Love Skin-silkenng Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought some of their body lotions before and the one that really captures my taste is the Endless Love from Victoria's Secret Garden
  • I prefer using it after a bath or shower at night
  • The scent is really amazing that I don't need to wear any cologne in my body
  • This is one of the best scent I discovered from Victoria's secret, I also used it before going to work after a full bath and it stays the smell the whole day

• by lei

I loved collecting Victoria’s Secrets product for many years, from their perfume, lotion, clothes and even beauty cosmetics. I bought some of their body lotions before and the one that really captures my taste is the Endless Love from Victoria’s Secret Garden. It has skin softener because it has conditioners and sensual fragrance that really relaxing.

It easily absorb unto my skin. I prefer using it after a bath or shower at night.

The scent is really amazing that I don’t need to wear any cologne in

my body. Its not greasy when you apply into your body.

I had a good night sleep every night I used this lotion. It comes from a good selection of ingredients and its not irritating to skin.

Victoria’s Secret garden lotions was very affordable and you can see it anywhere in the market. It was really made to make our skin healthy and nourished with vitamins, I loved it because it has chamomile oil that maintains the integrity of my skin.

With a soothing effect I always feel ...

• fresh and comfortable at all times. I just put a little amount in my skin and deeply absorb, my family really loves the smell when I wear it.

My friends also tried this selection of Victoria’s secret since they were using a different scent, they found it more fragrance. This is one of the best scent I discovered from Victoria’s secret, I also used it before going to work after a full bath and it stays the smell the whole day.

I am very much thankful I

don’t need to wear any perfume when I am using this skin-silkening lotion. It makes my skin more clearer and soft like a silk.

The body lotion is very enriched, by Victoria’s Secret Garden lotion you will be contented and you will find satisfaction, you can choose any of a king of their body lotion. Choose the best scent and you will be contented like me.

For me, endless love is one of the great choice I made. Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101293040831/k2311a1012/10.12.10