Glico Curry  » Food  »
  • This is a great food for vegetarians, in my opinion, as this sauce mix adds a lot of flavour to any meal
  • A small chunk of the curry powder (it comes in a little block) mixed with water makes quite a bit of sauce, definitely enough for two people to add some flavour to veggies or just plain steamed rice

• by booklover
      This is a great food for vegetarians, in my opinion, as this sauce mix adds a lot of flavour to any meal. I often have it

with veggies and rice. It can be a bit tricky to use if you are not using the whole package at once, as I had some trouble separating out a proper fraction so I would know how much water to add. In the end, I just guessed. The small box I got ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272002129300928/k2311a0220/2.20.07