St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • However after speaking with a dermatologist I learned that some of the bar soaps that I had been using could actually be exacerbating a minor problem
  • I decided to try it and I paid about 6 dollars for a big bottle at Walmart
  • I thought that was a decent price and I had to admit that the size and shape of the bottle were selling points because they were economical and fit in my hand really well
  • I have been using it now for about a week and am really impressed by this product
  • I definitely encourage all women to use this product

• by webgirl40

As I have said on previous reviews I cannot stand my dry skin. It is probably the thing that I hate most about myself. However after speaking with a dermatologist I learned that some of the bar soaps that I had been using could actually be exacerbating a minor problem. She suggest that I switch from a bar soap to a creme moisturizing soap. She suggest St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash. She said that her daughter used it and it really helped her take control of her

dry skin.

It is contains some nourishing organic ingredients that help to both moisturize and nourish the skin leaving it healthy instead of dried out and cracked. I decided to try it and I paid about 6 dollars for a big bottle at Walmart. I thought that was a decent price and I had to admit that the size and shape of the bottle were selling points because they were economical and fit in my hand really well.

I have been using it now for about a week and am ...

• really impressed by this product. The first thing that I noticed was the pretty pink color of the body wash and how well it lathered. I also noticed that with a poof sponge the body wash will also act as an exfoliant on the skin. This was really great because it actually helped remove a lot of the flakes and dead skin on my body revealing nourished skin underneath. It smells great and fills my bathroom with a very pleasant floral smell, that is light and airy but also
        very feminine. I have actually received comments on the way my skin smells from my boyfriend. He loves the softness and the smell that the St. Ives has given my skin.

I really feel that this is a good quality body wash. It has really worked well on my skin and does not sacrifice cleanliness for moisture. I definitely encourage all women to use this product. This is especially true for those that have dry skin problems. It really does work and will leave your skin nourished, glowing, touchable and smooth.

St. Ives Vitamin E Body Wash
    victoria says :

I am a big Aveeno user but I have seen this lotion at Wal-Mart and noticed that it is a little cheaper than my regular Aveeno is. Have you used Aveeno Moisuturizing lotion for dry skin before and if so how did it compare to St. Ives? Thank you.

webgirl40 replies :

Hello Victoria,

First thanks for reading and commenting on my review. Actually I have used Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion before and I really liked it. The only issues that I had with it were its price and the amount that you get per bottle. The St. Ives works just as well for me and is about three dollars cheaper here at my local Wal-Mart. Additionally, I have found that my husband likes the smell of the St. Ives better and he says that the St. Ives makes my skin softner and more even toned compared to the Aveeno and having used them both for an extended period of time I would have to agree. I think that for me and my skin type the best of the two is St. Ives however I encourage you to try both and judge for yourself what is best for you. Again thanks for reading and commenting on my review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101292710831/k2311a1012/10.12.10