Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Lotion
  • I will continue to use this product as I have been very impressed by it
  • I would definitely encourage others looking for a really good moisturizer at a god price to use this product

• by webgirl40

One of things that I hate most about myself is my perpetually dry skin. No matter how many vitamins I take or what kind o scrubs that I use I just cannot seem to keep my skin healthy and moisturized. I usually use Aveeno but lately I have been looking for ways to slim down my budget. Looking for a less expensive lotion is one way to do that. I was in Walmart and saw Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching lotion and I can honestly say that it works just as well as the Aveeno.

A combination

of some of nature’s natural moisturizers like shea, mango and even cocoa this lotion goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling healthy. It is not greasy which is great because I cannot stand to have my skin feeling oily for very long. This lotion is light and airy while providing great coverage and moisture to my skin. The scent is pretty, it smells rather botanical which is nice but it is in no way overpowering. It smells clean and fresh and leaves my skin really quite smooth. I have also discovered that this lotion is a ...

• great lotion to use right after shaving. It helps to soothe the skin while keep razor bumps to a minimum. Even just using it randomly it always leaves my skin feeling touchable, smooth and soft. It is a really great price too. I got it on sale for about $6 for a 500ml bottle. It is a really good size bottle for the price and I am sure that I will be able to use it for awhile without running out.

I have been using this product for several days and I am amazed at how well

this product is actually working. My skin has gone from dry, ashy, and old looking to healthy, soft and youthful. I am so pleased with product. I was a die hard Aveeno fan, but I am so glad to have found a lotion that works just as well while being better on my budget. I will continue to use this product as I have been very impressed by it. I would definitely encourage others looking for a really good moisturizer at a god price to use this product. It really works quite well on dry ashy skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101292700831/k2311a1012/10.12.10