Beggin Strips Brand Dog Treats In Bacon and Cheese Flavor  » Pets  »
  • I love my miniature dachshund, he is my baby and I will do anything for him
  • It was actually on the advice of a lady in Pets Mart that I bought the Beggin' Strips
  • I was really surprised at that and I think that was one thing that really helped them work
  • However I am sure that bigger dogs would have no problem eating them whole
  • I would definitely encourage other pet owners to try these if they haven't

• by webgirl40

I love my miniature dachshund, he is my baby and I will do anything for him. This often includes keeping up with his endless supply of treats. His absolute favorite are Beggin’ Strips bacon and cheese flavor.

I first purchased these for my dog in an effort to potty train him. He simply did not wish to be potty trained and after trying both positive and negative reinforcement I had gotten no where. He did not like the treats that I was using for the positive reinforcement and he certainly did not like negative reinforcement at all. It was actually on the advice of a

lady in Pets Mart that I bought the Beggin’ Strips. She also had a miniature dachshund that she had trouble potty training. She said that these treats really worked in potty training her dog where all others had failed. I was willing to try anything to get him potty trained so I bought them. They were relatively in expensive at around $5 dollars a bag so I figured that it would not do any harm to try them.

Just like the commercial says the treats really do smell like bacon. I was really surprised at that and I think that was one thing that really ...

• helped them work. I did notice that they were a bit on the tough side so I broke them up into pieces for my dog. He is only about 8 pounds so I was afraid that he would choke on them. However I am sure that bigger dogs would have no problem eating them whole. There were times that I noticed if It held the treats in my hand for too long they would leave a bacon smelling residue on my hands which bothered me,but it washed off pretty easy so that was no big deal.

The treats were a hit with my dog. Using

this product I actually had him potty trained in about 6 weeks when I had spent months trying. I was really impressed that my dog liked them so much. I keep a large bag in the house at all times and still reward him when he goes potty outside or does something else good. I think that the treats have actually become something that he works for and the result is one well behaved little dog.

I would definitely encourage other pet owners to try these if they haven’t. they really worked on my dog so I am convinced that they would work for someone else’s as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2912101292690831/k2311a1012/10.12.10