Clean And Clear Persa-Gel 10 Anti Acne Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it online because it was not available anywhere, and for around $9 it was a bit expensive since it only weighed around 28 g, which was not a lot, if you can imagine it
  • For 2 weeks I noticed it managed to shrink the size of the big pimples on my forehead and the side or my ears, and I was really glad because it did not 'burn' my skin, and it does not actually make the skin oily after using it
  • But it would leave white films behind the next day and I think it is normal among spot correctors

• by aa9002

First of all, let me tell you I used to use this product when I had horrible acne spots on some areas of my face last year. I bought it online because it was not available anywhere, and for around $9 it was a bit expensive since it only weighed around 28 g, which was not a lot, if you can imagine it. However, you don’t really have to use a big amount of it everyday - it contained 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, so you have to use a small amount of it to treat your acne. Benzoyl Peroxide is really tough against acne, as it gets rid

of the causes or dirt which create pimples, so I was a bit confident it will work.

The gel is white in color and does not have a horrible smell. You only need to apply on the acne and let it remain there. I applied it directly on the acne just like any other spot corrector, leaving it overnight.

For 2 weeks I noticed it managed to shrink the size of the big pimples on my forehead and the side or my ears, and I was really glad because it did not ‘burn’ my skin, and it does not actually make the skin oily after using it. It ...

• can actually dry up the skin, however, since it is Benzoyl Peroxide, but you can counteract that if you use a good moisturizer or cleanser with a good moisturizing or exfoliating effect.

It is a good spot corrector and can not only shrink the size of your pimples, but can make them disappear, too. Just keep using it overnight or once at day and leave it on for a few hours before washing your face with a good facial cleanser.

Mine shrank and were gone in 3 weeks - there were no breakouts, as I can still remember, and it did not irritate the skin.

The white

gel is non-sticky, leaving no white residues behind. But it would leave white films behind the next day and I think it is normal among spot correctors.

But I think the downsides of this product include the amount r volume of the product. Because it is only 28 g, it can run out fast and mine only lasted for a month. It is not also available anywhere, so I have to wait for weeks before using it again. I also think it is not a cure-all solution for your -acne since it is only a spot corrector. But for a good spot corrector I can say it does work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101292670831/k2311a1012/10.12.10