Benzoyl Peroxide Anti Acne Treatment From Acne.org  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the only Benzoyl Peroxide treatment I recommend if you have acne
  • First of all, I bought this product along with AHA+ which is another product from the Acne
  • I like how this product is gentle to the skin - it does not irritate nor itch my face, and it does not leave a sting, either
  • I think you should not apply too much or too little of it or else your face will not benefit from it

• by aa9002

This is the only Benzoyl Peroxide treatment I recommend if you have acne. First of all, I bought this product along with AHA+ which is another product from the Acne.org website, and I like how fast they shipped the products, so I was grateful. The product weighed 8 ounces, in tube, and there were no leaks.

There was an instruction on how to use the product and some advice when using it. I understood everything and put them to good use. The first five days showed some good signs that my

acne were clearing up, but the next two weeks were terrible, as I had more breakouts and the oil was excessive. I almost gave up but I knew it was my sign that my skin was adjusting to the regimen I was doing, so I just kept doing it for the next 8-12 weeks. Glad that I stuck to it, because around three weeks later, I showed gradual signs that my pimples were fading away. I like how this product is gentle to the skin - it does not irritate nor ...

• itch my face, and it does not leave a sting, either. It really cleans up everything that causes acne, and you can feel it after washing your face.

You have to wash your face and apply a right amount of it on your face once a day. I think you should not apply too much or too little of it or else your face will not benefit from it. Just the right amount of it will do, and make sure you d it only once because your face might get breakouts.

Another thing you should do is to protect your skin from the sun, wash your face with once or twice, and make sure you pat it dry.

I think another downside to this product is that it is bleaches your towels when it is wet, so be sure to never wipe your face if you have this treatment on. But other than that, it is cheap at only around $16, and the shipping is really fast. I have no major complaints, and my acne somehow cleared up after around 8 weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112101292660831/k2311a1012/10.12.10