Neck Ice Wrap for Neck Pain Relief  » Health  »
  • A few days back, when I woke up one fine morning, I noticed an acute pain in my neck
  • What really impressed me about this neck ice wrap was the fact that apart form helping me heal my neck pain without having to take any pain killers, this neck wrap just proved be the convenient way to help me heal my neck pain

• by rm002

A few days back, when I woke up one fine morning, I noticed an acute pain in my neck. My neck felt rather stiff that it made quite difficult to even turn it around. It was only later did I realize that the neck pain was caused because I had accidentally slept on two pillows (one on top of the other). This perhaps had strained my neck muscles- making me feel just uncomfortable and unfit.

This is when my mother advised me to use the Neck ice wrap for neck pain relief. Since she was one of those persons, who experienced neck pain now and then, this neck wrap according to her would prove to a great beneficial aid to help me heal my neck pain. Also the fact

that I too aware that using a cold compress within 48 hours of injury did help heal any kind of muscle pain faster- I instantly decided to use this neck wrap to help me heal my pain.

After having filled some ice in the two layers of ice pockets enclosed in this wrap, this neck wrap easily fitted around my neck with great ease. After having positioned it around my neck, for a moment I almost felt that I wouldn’t be able to bear the coldness of this compress on my neck. But to my surprise this neck wrap seemed to maintain a perfect temperature which didn’t feel either more or less but just bearable for about 15- 20 minutes. Since t his neck wrap seemed to be ...

• placed directly on the affected area – it felt very soothing and comforting, thereby making me feel completely relaxed and contented.

After about 15- 20 minutes, when I removed this wrap, the pain had considerably reduced. Though some of it still remained, I felt I could now move my neck around more comfortable. Within just 2-3 days (twice a day) of using this neck wrap, my pain completely disappeared. What really impressed me about this neck ice wrap was the fact that apart form helping me heal my neck pain without having to take any pain killers, this neck wrap just proved be the convenient way to help me heal my neck pain. I could just wrap this neck ice wrap around my neck and just read a book

or listen to my favorite music or just watch my favorite show on television- without having to out extra time for taking care of my injured neck. Easy to use, this neck wrap required just one filling of ice because for using it the second time, I just had to leave the wrap with cold water in the freezer-and lo- it was ready to be reused within a few minutes. But only if this neck wrap had stayed cold for a few more minutes- it would have been just a perfect one.

Priced at $14.99, Neck ice wrap for neck pain relief according to me is the most economical way to get relief from your neck pain in a safe and effective manner. A total thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411101292490731/k2311a1011/10.11.10