Diorshow Mascara
  • If you want volume , length , and amazing color then try this mascara
  • Even though it does cost more than I usally pay for mascara , it is worth it
  • This is an awesome mascara that I suggest for all ages from teenagers to mature women
  • I like the black , because it really makes my eyes stand out
  • I'm not a big fan of brown , but I know a lot of people who adore it

• by Gina Gott

Your eyes are one of the first things people notice about you , so enhancing them is always a good idea. If you want volume , length , and amazing color then try this mascara! It does it all. I have tried many mascaras , but this is my new favorite. Even though it does cost more than I usally pay for mascara , it is worth it. I am amazed at the difference this makes in my over all look. I feel very pretty when I am wearing it. I have even had people asking me what I’m doing different

, because they like it. This is an awesome mascara that I suggest for all ages from teenagers to mature women.

This mascara also curls your lashes. Just apply one to two coats with the big brush that comes with it , and your eye lashes will be curly , long , and plump. I think the big brush helps. I have used other big brushes from other mascaras though , and didn’t get these results. This is true professional make up. I am so happy to have found it.

There are a few different colors to choose from. They offer

this mascara in shades of black to brown to blue. I like the black , because it really makes my eyes stand out. I’m thinking about trying the blue too though. It looks like it would really bring out my eyes. I’m not a big fan of brown , but I know a lot of people who adore it.

I feel like I don’t even need to add eye liner when I have on this product , because this mascara can stand on it’s own. The only time I will add it is if I’m going out at night for something special.

• Diorshow Mascara
      Eye liner’s just not needed if you use a wonderful mascara like this. I think for day wear it would be to much.

I like that this mascara doesn’t clump on your lashes. It also stays on all day. I like that I can apply it in the morning , and it will still be in place if I go out the same night. I also like that it does not smear. That is how you can recognize a quality mascara!

The price is a little expensive , but trust me it’s worth it! It is at Macy’s for $24.00. Try it

out , and you will be able to see a difference. This is one of the only mascaras I have tried that literally does it all. Anything you want , you will get with this one. This mascara has even won the allure reader’s choice award. I can’t see how any one that tries this product can help but love it. This is a make up must have for all year long. You can find similar products for cheaper at Walmart or your local drug store , but I am planning on sticking with this mascara myself. The results are amazing!

Diorshow Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101292470731/k2311a1011/10.11.10