Estee Lauder Double Wear - Stay In Place Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this lipstick , but I think I will stick with the cheaper versions that can be found at Walmart
  • I love the way it looks when it is freshly applied
  • I don't like that sometimes half of it wears off before the rest of it
  • I enjoy applying it , and that my lips look smoother with it on too
  • It is just to expensive for me when I know of cheaper lipsticks that work just as good from Cover Girl or Hard Candy

• by Gina Gott

This is a good lipstick , although I have tried cheaper ones and gotten about the same result. Estee Lauder makes good quality products , and you can’t go wrong by trying them out. I like this lipstick , but I think I will stick with the cheaper versions that can be found at Walmart.

This lipstick is suppose to last for 12 hours. It doesn’t on me. It usually last about 4 hours. That is still a long time considering I drink , eat , and smoke with it on. My husband loves it , because I can give him a kiss and it won’t rub off

on him.

I love the way it looks when it is freshly applied. The color is vibrant and it really does shine. After a couple of hours the shine wears off though , and the lipstick does start to fade. I don’t like that sometimes half of it wears off before the rest of it. It kind of looks funny. I usually try and reapply it before that happens.

I do like the color choices. There are many to choose from , but my favorite is , Stay Mocha. It is a pretty pinkish color. It really stands out. I also like that this lipstick makes my lips feel ...

• soft. I enjoy applying it , and that my lips look smoother with it on too.

Another good thing about this lipstick for me is that it doesn’t need a top coat. A lot of long wear products will dry out your lips without a top moisturizing coat. This one doesn’t need that all. I guess the moisturizer is built into the lipstick.

I found this product at Belks. The sales lady talked me into buying it , but as I said it wasn’t a bad choice. The price was $22.00. If it would stay on for the 12 hours like I was hoping , then I would

happily buy another tube. It didn’t last that long though , so the only reason I would try it again would be for the pretty color.

This is a high quality product , and I would suggest for anyone to give it a try. It is just to expensive for me when I know of cheaper lipsticks that work just as good from Cover Girl or Hard Candy. There is nothing wrong with this lipstick at all though. I usually get compliments when I have it on. If you have the extra money then go for it. The color is beautiful , shiny , and does last for hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101292450731/k2311a1011/10.11.10