Chloe Intense Perfume by Chloe  » Perfume  »
  • I think that even someone who likes lighter scents should try this one too though
  • This scent is just amazing The price is expensive
  • Try it for yourself , and you won't be disappointed

• by Gina Gott

This is a scent that I really enjoy wearing. It is unique and sexy. This is one scent that I always get compliments on. No one has ever had anything bad to say about it. This is also one of my husband’s favorite perfumes. I try a lot of different scents , and this is in my top 10 favorites for winter.

It is a beautiful floral scent. It is made up of rose. It also has pink pepper , tonka , and sandalwood blended in with it. This is a scent that stands out from your normal floral perfumes. It is just as the name says

, more intense. I really love this intoxicating scent!

I love that is lasts all day. I literally spray this perfume on in the morning , and then forget about it for the rest of the day. It stays on for 10 or 12 hours without fading. It is remarkable how long it lasts. If you spray it on your jacket or a dress , then the scent will stick on it for days. If you love the scent like me , then that is a good thing.

This is a strong scent , so be sure and sample it before buying. It will linger in a ...

• room , and will have people wondering what perfume you are wearing. I think that even someone who likes lighter scents should try this one too though. It may be bold , but it is not to much. This is my kind of scent.

Whenever you wear it , be prepared to feel good. This scent is just amazing The price is expensive. Keep in mind that it will last a long time though. Also that it is strong and you don’t have to spray to much on. I paid $98.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. This is a high quality perfume though , so don’t

let the price scare you away. You can find this perfume at Belks or many other department stores.

This is a wonderful scent to wear to work or to go out at night. Since it is a little more pricey , you might just want to save it for special occasions. Whenever you wear it , be prepared to feel good. This is a scent that always makes me feel flirty. I would suggest this perfume to woman 18 and older. Try it for yourself , and you won’t be disappointed. It is worth the price , and it will make you feel very seductive and feminine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611101292440731/k2311a1011/10.11.10