Canopy Continuous Comfort Firm Pillow  » Housewares  »
  • I needed a new bed pillow and went to Walmart to find one that was comfortable but that didn't cost a lot of money
  • I found the Canopy Continuous Comfort Firm Pillows in a center bin in the store
  • I was very impressed with these pillows, more so than you can possibly imagine
  • I would purchase these pillows again with no problem
  • I would be greatly disappointed if I had to give up these great pillows that I have finally found

• by Dawn

I needed a new bed pillow and went to Walmart to find one that was comfortable but that didn’t cost a lot of money. I found the Canopy Continuous Comfort Firm Pillows in a center bin in the store. I felt the pillow and it felt soft enough without being too soft. I decided to give them a try. I purchased the pillows at a cost of $14.00 and took them home. I put the pillowcases on them and put the pillows on the bed until that night when I went to bed.

When I went to bed and laid my head down on the Canopy Continuous Comfort Firm Pillow, I was pleasantly surprised at just how comfortable they were. I gave it the once over by turning it and

twisting it to try to fit the things that I would do on a regular basis to see how it would hold up. It seemed to move in all the ways the I might need it to move. Time would tell whether they would hold up under the pressure in the long term. Within a month or two, I saw that the pillows were going to hold up quite well for me. They were certainly soft enough but there was enough firmness to keep my neck from hurting like it usually did when I was using other types of pillows. I did like the pillows very much.

I have to have comfortable pillows. If I don’t, I won’t get a good night’s sleep. If that happens, I will be miserable ...

• to everyone around me for the entire day. These pillows are comfortable enough to keep me from missing sleep that I should be getting. I was very impressed with these pillows, more so than you can possibly imagine. I was convinced that I had purchased the right type of pillows for my needs. I even take the pillows when I travel anywhere so that I always feel comfortable and a little more at home.

I would purchase these pillows again with no problem. They are probably the best pillows that I have every slept on. That is very surprising considering the cost. They worked out very well for me. I always use two pillows and that didn’t change, even with these pillows. If they made a fluffier pillow that wouldn’t

require me to use two pillows, I would gladly forgo the second pillow. I would highly recommend these pillows to anyone who is looking for replacement bed pillows for the home. I probably will never buy another type of pillow again. The only way that you could convince me to switch the brand of pillow that I use now is if the Walmart stopped selling them. I doubt that that will happen anytime soon so I feel rather safe that I will have comfortable pillows for a very long time to come. I would be greatly disappointed if I had to give up these great pillows that I have finally found. I don’t want to have to go on the great pillow search again. The first time around took far too long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101292410731/k2311a1011/10.11.10