Ingleside Village Pizza Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
2396 Ingleside Ave , Macon , Georgia
  • My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves
  • Although it was very greasy , it was some of the best pizza I've had in awhile
  • One of the coolest things that I noticed was that they give kids pizza dough to play with while they're cooking the food

• by Gina Gott

This is a very good pizza place that you should check out if you are in the Macon , Georgia area. The food is yummy , the service is excellent , and the atmosphere is fun! My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves.

I liked the way this place was decorated. There are lights hanging down from all over the ceiling. The floor is checkered and cool looking. There are all kinds of cool lighted beer signs on the walls. There is also an old fashioned juke box that has all kinds

of good music on it.

The food is outstanding! My husband and I ordered bread sticks and a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza. It was a busy night , so it did take about 30 minutes for our pizza to come out. It was worth the wait though. Everything was delicious. I really like how much cheese that put on their pizzas. Although it was very greasy , it was some of the best pizza I’ve had in awhile. The prices were reasonable too. For our meal and drinks we spent ...

• about $25.00. They also had good prices on beer and all kinds to choose from.

The service is another reason to come to this place. Everyone is friendly and laughing. You can actually look in the kitchen and watch your pizza being cooked too. From the servers to the cooks everyone seems happy to work there.

This restaurant is very popular with all ages. It was very clean though , and they keep the checkered floor spotless somehow. The place is nice and good for the whole family. One of

the coolest things that I noticed was that they give kids pizza dough to play with while they’re cooking the food. You can watch them throw it in the air , and it’s funny. This is a great restaurant that does it’s best to keep every member of your family in a good mood.

This is just a different kind of pizza place. Everything about it is wonderful from the price to the taste. I would recommend it to anyone. I am looking forward to going back and eating with them again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711101292390731/k2311a1011/10.11.10