Valencia Bakers Rack  » Furniture  »
  • I decided to purchase a Baker's Rack for it
  • It was the Valencia Baker's Rack and I paid $149.00 for it
  • I think sometimes that my mood has a lot to do with the way that I look at things
  • All in all, I like the Valencia Bakers Rack
  • I would definitely recommend the Valencia Bakers Rack to anyone who wants to fill up some space in their kitchen or needs space to set some things

• by Dawn

I have a rather big kitchen and it needed a little added touch to it. I decided to purchase a Baker’s Rack for it. I found the ideal one at Walmart. It was the Valencia Baker’s Rack and I paid $149.00 for it. That would give me a few shelves to put little kitchen knick knacks on. That seemed like a fair price to me as compared with other Baker’s Racks that I had seen.

When I got home with the Valencia Bakers Rack, I pulled all the pieces out of the box to put it together. I separated all the pieces

so that I could get it together much easier than if I just spread the pieces without getting them organized. I proceeded to put it together and was glad to see that all the parts were there. The rack was a little difficult to put together by myself but I got it all together. In hindsight, I should have had someone there to help me put it together. I will remember that the next time I purchase a bulkier item.

I put the rack in it’s place in the kitchen. It wasn’t half bad looking. Once I added some pieces to it to fill up the shelves, it looked more and more like it belonged there. I think that I made the right choice. It does have a somewhat cheesy look to it. I don’t always notice that though. I think sometimes that my mood has a lot to do with the way that I look at things. Most of the times it looks just fine to me. The Valencia Bakers Rack is a rather tall piece. It is a very good width though. It easily fit on the wall that I wanted it to fit on. I haven’t had to second guess the area.

• Valencia Bakers Rack
      The rack has also come in handy to set things on when I need an extra space.

All in all, I like the Valencia Bakers Rack. It isn’t the most fancy one that I could have purchased, but it does what I want it to do. It fills up an empty wall and it gives me extra space. The design looks nice against the wall as well. I would purchase the Valencia Bakers Rack again. It was a good bargain for a bakers rack. It serves a good purpose in the kitchen and matches well with everything. I would definitely recommend the Valencia

Bakers Rack to anyone who wants to fill up some space in their kitchen or needs space to set some things. The Valencia Bakers Rack is very sturdy so you don’ t have to worry about it falling over or breaking. If you have small children, they shouldn’t be climbing on it though. The Valencia Bakers Rack can fall over and the child could get seriously injured. You will like the Valencia Bakers Rack in your kitchen. It lends a nice touch to an empty wall. It can also be used in other rooms as a different type of rack. You just have to use your imagination.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5711101292380731/k2311a1011/10.11.10