Estee Lauder - Sensuous Noir  » Perfume  »
  • I love trying new perfumes , and this one smells so good
  • I think this is the perfect scent for fall and winter
  • It's glass and I like the deep purple color of it
  • If you are looking for an amazing fall and winter scent , then check this out

• by Gina Gott

I love trying new perfumes , and this one smells so good! It is a woody oriental and floral scent that will have everyone asking what you are wearing. It is bold , seductive , and different. In a way it reminds me of a guy’s cologne , but it is also womanly. It is very unique. I think this is the perfect scent for fall and winter.

It is made up of purple rose , jasmine ,

pepper , rose oil and spices. It also has woody notes in it , lily , amber , and patchouli. The mixture is sweetened with some light vanilla too. It is a scent that both men and women will enjoy. I get compliments from everyone when I have it on.

This is a strong sexy scent , but not overpowering. It is just a perfect blend of smells that will make you feel good and confident ...

• when you have it on. This perfume is a pleasure to wear.

I found this perfume at Belks. It was $48.00 for a 1 oz bottle. That is not a bad price for this lovely scent. It is excellent quality for your hard earned money.

The scent has good staying power , so there is no need to spray to much on. Spray it on in the morning , and do a quick touch up spray before

you go out at night. It is a wonderful scent for work or play and for any age.

The bottle is cute too. It’s glass and I like the deep purple color of it. The top is reddish gold. It is nice without being to fancy.

If you are looking for an amazing fall and winter scent , then check this out. It is just like the name says , sensuous. This is one of my new favorites!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611101292320731/k2311a1011/10.11.10