General Mills Boo Berry Cereal  » Food  »
0.5
  • I would have much preferred this cereal offer a rich and delicious blueberry taste over the sweet and sugary taste that it currently has
  • I'm rating it a 1 because it doesn't have one redeeming quality in my opinion

• by CirclingCanvas

General Mills Boo Berry cereal is a very sweet cereal. There’s far more sugary sweetness than berry flavoring to this cereal, and that was disappointing. There’s some blueberry-flavored cereal pieces, but the blueberry flavoring is so faint that the moment that I taste the blueberry, it’s gone.

What is far more prominent is the sweetness that this cereal has, caused by the pieces of marshmallow and the sugar content of the cereal. I would personally rather taste a particular flavor than simply taste sugar.

Sugar

is sweet, but it doesn’t actually taste like anything in particular. I would have much preferred this cereal offer a rich and delicious blueberry taste over the sweet and sugary taste that it currently has.

Blueberry is something that I can enjoy. Pure sugar is not something that I can stomach.

Something else that I didn’t like about this cereal was how the pieces of cereal were kind of empty on the inside. I would bite into pieces of cereal and find that the pieces were ...

• partially hollow in a way.

This made the cereal seem pretty light and not very crunchy, either. The cereal also wasn’t too filling as a result.

Thus, the cereal wasn’t satisfying on a number of levels. The blueberry flavoring failed to impress me and was weak, the sugary sweetness of the cereal was too strong and turned me off towards the cereal, the cereal was hollowed out and so it wasn’t very crunchy or filling and with all those reasons as to why I didn’t

like the cereal, I’m left with no reason to praise the cereal.

It was very unsatisfying and the only individuals that I can see enjoying this cereal are those that have a real sweet tooth. I on the other hand failed to like this cereal for breakfast or as snack and I’m delighted that the box is gone so that I don’t have to eat any more of this sweet and unsatisfying cereal.

I’m rating it a “1″ because it doesn’t have one redeeming quality in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711101292140731/k2311a1011/10.11.10