Vicks 44 Custom Care Cough Liquid in Berry Flavor
  • How ever soon after pouring I caught a whiff of this delicious berry smell and whatever reservations I had about it quickly vanished

• by webgirl40

Like I said in previous reviews I do not really get sick all that much. However there are times when I do manage t get sick and I hate it. One of my most despised symptoms is coughing. I hate the way it makes me feel and the attention that it draws to me when I am out in public.

I was at work the first time that I actually used this product. It was winter and of course I managed to catch a very bad cold which gave me severe chest congestion and coughing. It was so horrible I could not even breath out without lapsing into a fit of coughing spasms. I was tired, my chest and my throat was

sore and even a little raw from coughing and I was stuck at work for another 4 hours until I could go home. I was completely miserable and I was so embarrassed that I wanted to cry. That was when a co-worker of mine came to my rescue. Being an older lady she had a daughter about my age that had been really sick the week before. She said that she had some Vick’s 44 cough medicine that she thought would really help me. I was willing to try anything for just a little relief.

When she got back I immediately went for the medicine. I was so hoping that it would work so I could just finish my shift. As I ...

• poured the liquid into the little cap i remember thinking that it was so thick, that I did not know if I could swallow it. How ever soon after pouring I caught a whiff of this delicious berry smell and whatever reservations I had about it quickly vanished.

I cannot explain how good it felt going down my throat. I realized that it was so thick for a reason. The thickness of the medicine allows it to stick to your throat and it sooths the irritation that coughing causes. It was so nice to feel that relief, it was unbelievable. However it was not done yet, just a few minutes after taking the medicine I felt a warmness creep through my chests

and my throat. It help to calm my coughing after only a few minutes. It took about 15 minutes for the medicine to full take affect but when it did it was like night and day. I still coughed a little but it was no longer loud and obnoxious and it no longer hurt. It was sporadic and light so it made it a lot easier for me to finish my day.

I ended up buying the product that night and it really helped me battle the sickness. I have added this medicine to my stash of necessities and it has really helped me on more then one occasion. I am very grateful to that Vick’s made a product like this. It is wonderful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611101292000731/k2311a1011/10.11.10