Yeastrol Natural Homeopathic Relief from Yeast Infections  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • It is a good idea, but unfortunately it stays an idea and not a solution for me
  • I can’t really say that I recommend the spray to anyone, as I have not seen it work at all

• by reviewabit

As a diabetic, I have a tendency to get many yeast infections. I saw this product at a health food store and wanted to give it a try. Yeast infections can be painful, miserable, and expensive to treat.

This product is a spray that you use sublingually twice a day. It promises to balance the sytem and prevent yeast infections from recurring.

I did not have a yeast infection when

I started using this product, to my knowledge, although some might argue that I had a low-grade chronic one all the time. For two months I used the spray religiously, even though it did not taste pleasant and I saw no reason to believe it was working.

As I half expected, eventually, even though I was still using th product, I got another yeast infection. So much for prevention.

I feel I was cheated with this product. It offers false assurance and simply did not work for me at all.

A trip to the doctor and a costly dose of medication got rid of the infection, and I discontinued using the spray. I have found that a diet lower in carbs has helped me far more than any product that I have tried with regard to yeast.

My experiences with ...

• Yeastrol Natural Homeopathic Relief from Yeast Infections
      products of this type is accumulating a lot of negativity. They just don’t seem to deliver although they sound great on paper and always manage to have evidence of sound science to back up their claims.

Someone told me that I did not give the product a chance– that it might have taken longer than two months to have an effect. Sorry, but to me, two months is plenty of time

to work.

I would not have expected a cure for an existing infection, but I would think enough would have been in my system to prevent a new one. I am just not buying the claims.

It is a good idea, but unfortunately it stays an idea and not a solution for me. I can’t really say that I recommend the spray to anyone, as I have not seen it work at all.

quick note by anonymous :

I think maybe it differs on individuals. I tried it one time and it really worked for me. Although, I had to try it a couple more times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611101291770631/k2311a1011/10.11.10