Family Shower Caddy  » Housewares  »
  • I found a shower caddy at Walmart that would be the perfect solution to the problem
  • I like this method better because I have everything in the caddy that I might need and I don't have to figure out which part of the tub that I have set that particular bottle on
  • I would recommend the shower caddy for anyone that is finding it difficult to keep the bottles from falling into the bottom of the tub while trying to get a shower
  • I would definitely purchase the shower caddy again

• by Dawn

I have a lot of bottles that I need in the shower to get done what I do in the shower. There is the regular bar of soap, the shampoo, the conditioner, the shave gel and a bottle of liquid soap. I also keep shampoo in the tub for when my grandchildren visit me. I didn’t have enough room on the sides of the tub to hold all of these things. I found a shower caddy at Walmart that would be the perfect solution to the problem. I paid $14.98 for the shower caddy. That wasn’t a bad price if I could get my shower more organized and stop the bottles from falling into the tub all the time.

The shower caddy just hangs on the shower head.

It fits nicely and doesn’t slip at all. I put nearly all the bottles on the caddy and was pleased to know that I wouldn’t have to worry about getting my foot hurt by another falling bottle again. I like this method better because I have everything in the caddy that I might need and I don’t have to figure out which part of the tub that I have set that particular bottle on. Water doesn’t get caught on the shelves because they are open slats rather than a closed dish type of holder. Soap and mold have too much of a chance to grow in other types of shower caddy’s that had the closed in shelves.

I love using the Family Shower Caddy. There is plenty of ...

• room on it for everything that needs to be put on it. It is very easy to clean off but stays in place without slipping off the shower head. When it’s time to clean, you simply lift the caddy up and pull it off the shower head. You can then easily replace it once you are all done cleaning. The shower caddy is a good size. In fact, it was the perfect size for me. There are smaller caddy’s if you don’t have quite as many things to put on the shelves as I have though.

I would recommend the shower caddy for anyone that is finding it difficult to keep the bottles from falling into the bottom of the tub while trying to get a shower.

This caddy keeps everything well organized and holds the bottles on tight so you don’t have to worry about whether your toes are going to take a hit because of it. I would definitely purchase the shower caddy again. It works in any tub that has a shower head. I have two full baths in my house and am considering purchasing another shower caddy for the other bathroom as well. Even though there really isn’t anyone there to use it all the time, I do keep shampoos and things in the shower for when I do have company. It makes it look much nicer and neater than having the bottles and bars of soap sitting all over the place. In fact, I think I will go buy one now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101291680631/k2311a1011/10.11.10