Better Homes and Gardens Seaside Garden 6 Piece Sofa Set
  • Better Homes and Gardens Seaside Garden 6 Piece Sofa Set I needed new patio furniture and I wanted quality furniture that wasn't going to cost me an arm and a leg
  • I found a nice set at Walmart from Better Home and Garden that would work perfectly in the area outside that I had for it
  • Once I gathered myself, I tried each seat to make sure that I like where it was placed and just to make sure it was all as comfortable as the first chair that I sat in first
  • I would definitely make this same choice over again
  • I love sitting out in the yard, especially during the spring months

• by Dawn

Better Homes and Gardens Seaside Garden 6 Piece Sofa Set

I needed new patio furniture and I wanted quality furniture that wasn’t going to cost me an arm and a leg. I found a nice set at Walmart from Better Home and Garden that would work perfectly in the area outside that I had for it. The set cost $474 and was a five piece set. I loved the look of the furniture and hoped it would be as comfortable as it looked like it would be. When I got the set home, I immediately began to unwrap it and get it in it’s rightful spot to test it out.

Once the patio furniture was all together, I sat in the chair. I was amazed at how comfortable these chairs were. It may

have helped that there was a cool breeze blowing when I was sitting there, but I nearly fell asleep they were so comfortable. I propped my feet up on the ottoman that came with it. That was all it took. I feel right to sleep. I didn’t sleep long, but it was nice to have furniture that made me feel so comfortable that I would fall asleep so easily. I was in love with this new furniture set. Once I gathered myself, I tried each seat to make sure that I like where it was placed and just to make sure it was all as comfortable as the first chair that I sat in first. It indeed was and it is a set that I hope to have for a very ...

• long time.

I would definitely make this same choice over again. It was an excellent buy. It looks great on the patio and my company will be very comfortable sitting out there while we have picnics at the house. I love being able to kick my feet up when I want to relax a bit. I love sitting out in the yard, especially during the spring months. I could sit outside all day and well into the evening as long as the weather is permitting and I can tell you that I will definitely do that as often as I possibly can. I will take every chance I get especially now that I have furniture that is well worth sitting on. The comfort is just amazing.

I would suggest that you purchase this

Better Homes and Gardens patio set. It is a great price for a 6 piece set that is more comfortable than you will find in any other patio furniture. Make sure that you take good care of it though. I take the pieces in if it is going to rain and when the weather begins to change. Leaving it out in the bad weather will ruin it. It doesn’t really take that much time to take care of it and you will keep the furniture looking new for a long time to come. If you leave it out it will get faded and lose its original appeal. What a great buy for this furniture! You will love kicking your feet up and sitting outside during the nicer months of the year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101291630631/k2311a1011/10.11.10