Black & Decker Iron with Non-Stick Sole
  • I found a huge variety to choose from but ultimately chose the Black and Decker Iron with Non-Stick Sole
  • I would recommend this clothes iron for anyone who is looking for a new iron but doesn't want to have to buy one again any time soon

• by Dawn

When I needed to purchase a new clothes iron, I went to Walmart to shop for one. I found a huge variety to choose from but ultimately chose the Black and Decker Iron with Non-Stick Sole. The decision was based hugely on the fact that Black and Decker products are known for making quality products that do a great job and last for a long time. I paid $26.95 for the iron.

When I used the iron for the first time, I could see it was the right choice. It heated up very nicely and very quickly. I added some water because the steam helps get the clothes ironed better than without water. I don’t really care to use spray starches. They leave clothes sticky and

hard once the clothes are ironed. Using water to steam iron the clothes is a much better alternative even though it leaves them a little damp, that soon dries and your clothes are ready to wear. The iron has several settings to make sure you get the right amount of heat every time you iron. There is something for every kind of material that you may need to iron. I also love the non-stick surface that makes it much easier to iron. I hate when an iron sticks to the clothes because I am always afraid that the clothing will get a burn mark in them.

The iron itself is very sturdy. It will likely last for years. It could even possibly last a lifetime. I ...

• love this iron. Its weight isn’t too heavy either. That makes the job of ironing much easier because you don’t have to lift so much weight as with many other irons that I have encountered through my life. The most important thing is that the iron does the job of getting the wrinkles out of my clothes and this iron does an exceptional job.

I would recommend this clothes iron for anyone who is looking for a new iron but doesn’t want to have to buy one again any time soon. It is a great iron that gets the wrinkles out, doesn’t burn or scorch your clothing because of sticking and it gives you many options to choose from so you have the right setting for

the material you are trying to get wrinkle free. The Black and Decker Iron is very reasonably priced at $26.95. You won’t find a better iron to get the job done. I would highly suggest that you do not use spray starch in any instance when ironing your clothing unless you want the stiff clothing to go along with it. I would purchase this product again, I am just hoping that I never have to since it is a Black and Decker. This is just one more of their great products. I have been using Black and Decker tools for years and can’t think of one that I have ever had to replace. I don’t expect that the iron will be any different for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101291490631/k2311a1011/10.11.10