Panasonic 2.2 Cubic Foot Microwave Oven
  • When my microwave blew up I had to consider getting a new one
  • I found the Panasonic 2.2 cubic foot microwave there
  • I decided to give it a try by warming up my dinner in it
  • That is a problem that I had had with my previous microwave
  • I would definitely purchase this product again should the need ever arise again that I will need a new microwave

• by Dawn

When my microwave blew up I had to consider getting a new one. I didn’t really need a big one because I don’t use it that often. I use it mostly for warming things up in. Once in a while I will cook food or popcorn in it. I went to Walmart to see what I could find in the smaller line of microwaves. I found the Panasonic 2.2 cubic foot microwave there. It wasn’t too small and it wasn’t too large. It was about a medium sized microwave which was about the right size for me. I purchased the microwave for $150.54.

I took the microwave out of the box when I got home and set it up on the table where I usually keep a microwave.

The size, as I suspected, was perfect for the area. I decided to give it a try by warming up my dinner in it. I set it for the allotted time and waited for the food. It turned out well and I didn’t have to play a lot of guessing games to figure out how long to cook it. That is a problem that I had had with my previous microwave. I was glad that I wouldn’t have to go through that anymore.

This microwave was fairly simple to figure out how to use even before reading the instructions. That’s the type of thing I like. Things are often far too complicated to just figure out without several tests and reading the instructions twelve thousand times. There were ...

• a couple of things that I had to look through the manual for, but for the most part, it was extremely easy to use. I could even easily set the time on the clock that was on the microwave oven. I knew that I would easily get used to using this microwave.

I would recommend this microwave oven to others. It works very well and has even gotten me to cook several new things because this microwave makes it simple. There are no complications to stand in the way of great tasting food coming from the microwave steaming hot. You have to be careful though. Always allow the food to stand for at least five minutes before attempting to eat it. It can be very hot for one

thing. The other thing is that the microwaves need a chance to get into the food so that it is cooked properly. If you don’t let it set, your food will be steaming hot in some places and icy cold in others. If you remember to do that, you should get great results from your microwave.

I would definitely purchase this product again should the need ever arise again that I will need a new microwave. I couldn’t be happier with this great microwave oven. My hope is that it is a sturdy and very long lasting microwave and I won’t have to purchase another one for many years to come. Panasonic is a trusted name and I should have no problem in seeing the microwave oven do exactly that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101291480631/k2311a1011/10.11.10