Southern Enterprises Lattice Computer Desk  » Furniture  »
  • I found the Southern Enterprises Lattice Computer Desk at Walmart
  • I thought the lattice on either side of the of the desk
  • The desk cost $229.99 which wasn't a bad price for a computer desk
  • The only problem was that my computer monitor is rather large
  • I would recommend this desk for people who have limited space for a desk in the room they intend to put their computer

• by Dawn

I needed a new computer desk and I wanted something that was a bit smaller so it would fit in the area that I needed it to fit in. I also wanted something that would look nice. I found the Southern Enterprises Lattice Computer Desk at Walmart. I thought the lattice on either side of the of the desk. The desk cost $229.99 which wasn’t a bad price for a computer desk.

When I got the box home, I immediately opened it up and pulled out the parts, got the tools out and began to put it together. It was pretty

easy to assemble when using a battery powered screwdriver. I had the desk together within an half hours time. That was a fairly reasonable time and then I put the desk in its rightful place. It fit perfectly just as I thought it would. I place the computer on it. The only problem was that my computer monitor is rather large. It took over the desktop so I really couldn’t put anything else on the top of the desk. I knew the desk was small to begin with though so that is my own fault. I didn’t really take into account that the monitor was so large.

I loved the way the desk looked in the room. It wasn’t overly big so it didn’t overtake the room like larger desk do. It was great for the limited space that I have. I would definitely purchase the desk again. It isn’t a very sturdy desk so it wouldn’t work for teenagers because they are rather rough on furniture. It works great for someone who is older and doesn’t have to worry about rough housing around the desk. It shouldn’t be moved around a lot because that could cause it to fall ...

• Southern Enterprises Lattice Computer Desk
      apart. Put it one spot and keep it there.

I would definitely purchase this desk again. It is cute as can be and you will get a lot of use out of it. It is small enough to fit in nearly any size room and you won’t have to worry about it over powering the entire space. The desk doesn’t have any storage space either. You will have to purchase a filing cabinet or some other type of storage area if you want to be able to store anything for the computer. Storage space could be important to some people.

It isn’t a big deal to me because I have other storage space already. The desk would probably be better suited for a laptop computer rather than a desktop. I use it for the desktop computer though and it works just fine. I would recommend this desk for people who have limited space for a desk in the room they intend to put their computer. It is a nice desk, but don’t expect much in the way of quality. It’s not top quality but it isn’t the bottom of the heap either. You will enjoy the desk very much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5711101291430631/k2311a1011/10.11.10