Ooh La La by Victoria’s Secret Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love sweet scented perfumes that have a real Va Va Voom about them such as any of the Agent Provocateur fragrances
  • Ooh La La comes in a gorgeous looking bottle that is so stylish and incredibly sexy looking, it definitely deserves a big mention
  • I have been wearing this for a while now - not everyday as I like it for more special occasions - but when I do wear it I often get complete strangers asking me what fragrance I have on

• by Ticktock

I love sweet scented perfumes that have a real Va Va Voom about them such as any of the Agent Provocateur fragrances. When I heard about this called Ooh La La I knew I had to try it and even better when I discovered it was a Victoria’s Secret perfume I knew it was going to be my kind of scent..

Ooh La La comes in a gorgeous looking bottle that is so stylish and incredibly sexy looking, it definitely deserves a big mention. The bottle is a very cute glass heart shape which has an old fashioned atomiser at the top next to the nozzle. This gives

the whole appearance of a sexy fragrance that has a real old fashioned and glamorous look that turns your bedroom into a ‘boudoir’.

The perfume itself is pink and can be seen clearly through the transparent bottle - it has all the hallmarks of being a very feminine scent and judging by the notes used this is no surprise.

The fragrance is made up of:

Vanilla Cherry Blossom Mandarin Caramel

I am a big fan of any perfumes that feature Vanilla or Cherry Blossom. The fact that this features BOTH of those notes just drew me in straight away.

This is a sweet scented perfume there is no denying that, but ...

• the added fact it contains Mandarin swings it away from being too sickly giving it the fruity tones it needs to balance it out.

What is created here is a very sexy and alluring perfume that once worn really turns heads!

I have been wearing this for a while now - not everyday as I like it for more special occasions - but when I do wear it I often get complete strangers asking me what fragrance I have on. I do love it when that happens with a perfume as it makes me feel different from everyone else as though I’m making a statement with my

choice of fragrance.

One or two spritzes around the pulse points is sufficient for this perfume to last several hours without topping it up which I do always like in a scent.

This is a light but very sweet scented perfume so if you are not a fan of either then this obviously isn’t for you. The cherry blossom and vanilla work well together making this an evenly balanced scent and I am so glad to have discovered this.

This was a gift to me but it can be bought from most large retailers that sell designer perfumes, or indeed online, so do shop around for prices.

If you like sweet sexy scents then this is for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611101291350631/k2311a1011/10.11.10