Euphoria by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • Up to press one of my all time favourite perfumes has got to be Obsession and to me this was the epitome of a signature scent
  • Then almost by chance I noticed a friend was wearing the most beautiful fragrance one day and when asked she informed it was Euphoria by Calvin Klein
  • It doesn't sound exciting but to see it you would agree hoe effect this simple bottle actually looks and has a visual impact on the eye
  • It's an ideal scent for most women to wear but I think it's aimed at the twenty to forty year old market the most

• by Ticktock

Perfume is a passion of mine and one of the most exciting things for me is finding a fragrance that you can call your signature scent.

This happened to me recently when I discovered Calvin Klein’s Euphoria..

I have always been a fan of Calvin Klein scents as though they can be expensive they also an exuberant show of luxury.

Up to press one of my all time favourite perfumes has got to be Obsession and to me this was the epitome of a signature scent. Then almost by chance I noticed a friend was wearing the most beautiful fragrance one day and when asked she informed it was Euphoria by Calvin Klein. For me that was

all I needed to test this out for myself and see if it was something that would suit my skin (as not all perfumes smell as good on yourself as they do on other people).

Having found a tester at the store where I work and tried it out on my skin I knew I HAD to have this to wear on a regular basis, so purchased the smaller sized 1oz bottle.

The perfume features notes of Japanese Apple, Rose Hip, Lotus, Black Orchid, Green Leaves, Amber, Black Violets and Red Woods.

So what is so good about it I hear you ask?

Well firstly I have to mention how exquisite the appearance of the bottle is. It ...

• has a thick and heavy rounded bottom half which is the base and a tall lidded area which houses the nozzle. It doesn’t sound exciting but to see it you would agree hoe effect this simple bottle actually looks and has a visual impact on the eye.

The actual scent is just so intoxicating and on spritzing onto my skin it instantly evokes images of warmth sunny climates. The black orchid and sweetness of the rose hip for me are the most noticeable notes and are evenly balanced out by the amber and green leaves which gives it an earthy woody tone.

This is quite a powerful fragrance and only a little is needed as it has

fantastic staying power, but then again would you expect anything less from Calvin Klein?

Though I wear this a lot both throughout the day and evening as I adore it so much I would say this is primarily suited to evening wearing.

I really like this so much as it’s hard to find a perfume that is elegant yet hot and sexy at the same time but Euphoria for me is that. It’s an ideal scent for most women to wear but I think it’s aimed at the twenty to forty year old market the most.

This is top of my list to buy again once it’s used up so I think that is an indication on how good it is.

Highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5611101291320631/k2311a1011/10.11.10