Sustainable Earth by Staples Glass Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I always used Windex brand sprays or wipes to clean my windows and glass tables as I found it did an excellent job
  • Sure the products worked well but they were definitely more money than I wanted to spend
  • It's cleaning power is amazing as it works just about as well as Windex and doesn't contain any of the harsh chemicals
  • I love that it is just pleasantly mild and I know that there aren't any chemicals lingering on my mirror
  • Even if your agenda isn't for the environment, you should consider that it is safer for YOU, too

• by slappy

As the new wave of environmentally friendly products hits the market, cleaning products seem to be at the top of the list for sustainability. I always used Windex brand sprays or wipes to clean my windows and glass tables as I found it did an excellent job. Of course the smell was always a slight bit irritating as I could smell the harsh chemicals but didn’t think anything of it because we were much less aware

of these things at the time. All I saw was that it was doing a great cleaning job so I overlooked the smells and chemical presence.

When the Green Works chain came out I hopped on the bandwagon and figured I’d give it a try. Sure the products worked well but they were definitely more money than I wanted to spend. When I saw that Staples was making an eco friendly glass cleaner at a much ...

• cheaper price I thought, “hey, why not try it?” I’m sure glad that I did. For only 2.99 for a 32 ounce spray bottle I couldn’t go wrong.

It’s cleaning power is amazing as it works just about as well as Windex and doesn’t contain any of the harsh chemicals. It’s alcohol and ammonia free so I don’t get that harsh lingering chemical smell when I’m trying to clean. It does a good job at

removing streaks and caked on toothpaste on my bathroom mirrors. I love that it is just pleasantly mild and I know that there aren’t any chemicals lingering on my mirror. It’s great knowing that my family isn’t breathing in these chemicals either. Anyone who is looking for a safe, inexpensive alternative to Windex needs to try this cleaner out. Even if your agenda isn’t for the environment, you should consider that it is safer for YOU, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101291110531/k2311a1011/10.11.10