Cream Silk Recharge Strength Booster Conditioner
  • I've been using Creamsilk conditioner for many years, and I am very happy when they made this recharge strength booster conditioner for all types of hair

• by lei

We can achieve a healthier and good looking hair not only by using shampoo and taking a bath everyday. A conditioner that soften and helps it more manageable is the most important factor that will make our hair stronger and make it longer from day to day.

I’ve been using Creamsilk conditioner for many years, and I am very happy when they made this recharge strength booster conditioner for all types of hair.

It can never be

perfect for me without using conditioner after a shampoo.

Because after rinsing it with conditioner it is more manageable to comb with brush and when it dry it is more manageable to fix.

Creamsilk recharge strength booster conditioner has a quality ingredients that makes my hair healthier everyday.

I never encounter dandruff since I am using Creamsilk conditioner, I never achieve it from my old conditioner.

And when I used Creamsilk conditioner the scent stays until in ...

• the evening after I came from work.

Creamsilk conditioner is affordable it is available in bottle and sachet, it is always available in the market anywhere in the country.

My hair keeps its shiny texture since I am using it for years now.

It helps me to achieve my goal to stays my hair long because I never been make my hair long for many years.

I achieve this softer hair because I see to it to leave

the conditioner for 5 to 10 minutes after shampooing, its like hot oil or spa after rinsing.

Some times I just used my hands to comb my hair, that’s how manageable when I am using this conditioner.

I don’t need to go for salon just to have hot oil because I am more contented with my conditioner.

Thanks to Creamsilk for the continuing reinventing a special ingredients for our hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111101291080531/k2311a1011/10.11.10