AZO Urinary Tract Pain Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I was talking to a coworker the other day who was telling me she thought she had a urinary tract infection and the first thing I thought to recommend was AZO Urinary Tract Pain Relief Tablets, because it's one of the first products I'd turn to if I was suffering from the same problem
  • And unfortunately, I suffer from urinary tract infections on a pretty regular basis and I know the symptoms by heart (and by experience, sadly)
  • It's really the most annoying symptom of this problem
  • I have never once been disappointed by this product because it works wonders no matter what the circumstances might be
  • I feel totally fine within the first hour of just taking the first pill, and as long as I continue with this regime and follow up with the AZO cranberry urinary tract health tablets, I think I'm doing myself a good service with this line of products, and this particular product, because it stops the pain and discomfort faster than any other that I've ever tried

• by edelina

AZO is one of my favorite companies, and they have a whole string of products that not many people even know about. I was talking to a coworker the other day who was telling me she thought she had a urinary tract infection and the first thing I thought to recommend was AZO Urinary Tract Pain Relief Tablets, because it’s one of the first products I’d turn to if I was suffering from the same problem.

And unfortunately, I suffer from urinary tract infections on a pretty regular basis and I know the symptoms by heart (and by experience, sadly). The first thing that happens that tells me I have a urinary tract infection working it’s way through my body is that I’ll start

having this annoying urge to urinate, but then once I try, nothing happens. It’s really the most annoying symptom of this problem.

But AZO is the one product I can always turn to that does the job I need it to do each and every time. I have never once been disappointed by this product because it works wonders no matter what the circumstances might be. The last time I used AZO Urinary Tract Pain Relief Tablets, I’d been experiencing painful symptoms for more than twenty four hours, and finally cracked and got something for it because I couldn’t deny what it was anymore.

AZO is usually small round red colored pills and you take it with a full glass of water, or ...

• at least that’s what’s recommended and that’s what I always do. I take the first one with a full glass of water and then follow it up with at least one more full glass within the next half hour, and during that half hour time frame, this medication is already getting to work. The urge to urinate dissipates almost entirely within the first fifteen minutes, so it’s a very fast acting medication, but I find that how fast it works really is totally dependent on how much water you’re drinking with it. The more water you drink the faster it seems to go through your system.

If you’re drinking plenty of water like I do when I take this, you’ll probably have to go

the bathroom within the first half an hour, and you’ll notice that your urine is a bright orange color, but don’t be worried about it, because the medication just colors your urine, and that’s always how I know it’s in my system the way it’s supposed to be, and how I know it’s getting to work and getting the job done.

I feel totally fine within the first hour of just taking the first pill, and as long as I continue with this regime and follow up with the AZO cranberry urinary tract health tablets, I think I’m doing myself a good service with this line of products, and this particular product, because it stops the pain and discomfort faster than any other that I’ve ever tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611101290960531/k2311a1011/10.11.10