Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Medicine
  • There was really only one side effect I noticed when I took these, only one pill a day, and that's a level of drowsiness that hits me about the four hour mark
  • At first I thought it was just that I was exhausted from dealing with the allergies in the first place, but when it happened the next day and the day after that as well, that's when I started to put two and two together and deduct that it might have a little something to do with the allergy medicine
  • It's a good allergy tablet though because I think it really did help with my symptoms a lot
  • I have the whole nine yards when it comes to allergies, with the head congestion and itchy nose and watery eyes and all that and sometimes I can get a little miserable to be around because I'll also experience headaches that last for days or longer depending on the exact time in the season

• by edelina

I’ve actually escaped having really bad allergies for the last two years or so. I’ve had them sure but they haven’t been nearly as bad as I remember them being, to the point that I haven’t had to take anything for them. Until this year that is. I hate the idea of caving and going to see a doctor over something as simple and silly as allergies, so I just go to the store and try products that way until I find something that works. Zyrtec isn’t exactly one of the least expensive allergy medications out there but it’s the first one I picked up because I’m most familiar with it.

It’s a 24 hour allergy medicine, and I was good with that because the less pills I have

to take every day the better. My allergies can run months at a time, giving me headache and heartache the entire time, so I really didn’t want to have to take six to eight pills a day just to keep it under wraps as good as possible. The zyrtec pills come in a small bottle and the pills are teeny as well. Easy to swallow even without water, which is nice.

There was really only one side effect I noticed when I took these, only one pill a day, and that’s a level of drowsiness that hits me about the four hour mark. I figured I would feel drowsy right from the beginning if I was going to feel it at all, so it was a little off to ...

• me to start experiencing that half way through the day. At first I thought it was just that I was exhausted from dealing with the allergies in the first place, but when it happened the next day and the day after that as well, that’s when I started to put two and two together and deduct that it might have a little something to do with the allergy medicine.

It’s a good allergy tablet though because I think it really did help with my symptoms a lot. I have the whole nine yards when it comes to allergies, with the head congestion and itchy nose and watery eyes and all that and sometimes I can get a little miserable to be around because I’ll also experience headaches that last

for days or longer depending on the exact time in the season.

The Zyrtec helped with the headaches and congestion right from the start. I was very pleased with how well it works and I’d call my allergies moderate to severe on some days, and this still helped me a great deal. It didn’t do so much for the itchy nose, but for the most part it did a bang up job of treating my allergy symptoms as well as possible.

When used with a nasal spray, I think that’s when I get the most benefit out of it, because that’s when I feel like I’m really getting all the benefits from the medications combined. It’s one of the more expensive pills, but it works well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611101290860531/k2311a1011/10.11.10