LG Stainless Steel Electric Stove
  • I believe that this makes cleaning it so easy
  • Another thing that I like about the LG Stainless Steel Electric Stove is the stove top control panel
  • The fans that are located in the oven help to keep the oven from overheating which is another feature that I thought was pretty cool
  • I think that this helps keep overall cooking even across the board
  • I know this may sound crazy but when it comes to pressing the buttons sometimes it’s hard

• by oasis

My mother bought me this stove for Christmas. I was just getting into my home and I couldn’t afford a stove right away. So for a house arming gift she decided to buy me this excellent stove that I have truly falling in love with. It fits with my kitchen perfectly with the stainless steel look and the features that are found on this stove is a must have for anyone who is looking for a decent stove to cook their meals on. The price was a bit ridiculous but other than that it has become my new best friend.

The Pros

The LG Stainless Steel Electric Stove is a new age electric stove. It doesn’t have the regular range stove features. The ranges are located under the

plate in the stove. So everything is pretty much flat. I believe that this makes cleaning it so easy. All I have to do is take a bottle of Windex and wipe it down. I don’t miss having to pull the ranges up and cleaning them one at a time.

Another thing that I like about the LG Stainless Steel Electric Stove is the stove top control panel. They decided to NOT put knobs on this stove which also makes life a bit easier. But the 5.6 cubic capacity oven is what had me going because it’s one of the biggest ovens that I have had the pleasure in using. I was able to cook my Turkey, Ham and my yams in one go. It goes ...

• back pretty deep and it has shelf room that’s very roomy.

The control panel is a one touch feature. It’s more like an LCD screen to me. The fans that are located in the oven help to keep the oven from overheating which is another feature that I thought was pretty cool. I think that this helps keep overall cooking even across the board. I have yet to experience a baking situation where my food burned. The oven is pretty decent from my experience. The handle is uniformed well and It sits out so that way I can easily wipe it down.

The Cons

The only thing that I didn’t like was the control panel. I know this may sound crazy but when it comes to pressing

the buttons sometimes it’s hard. I can’t touch them when my fingers are wet because it becomes slippery. Also the outer part of the stove which is considered stainless steels, grabs the food so quickly. It gets hard and it gets hard to clean. The whole stainless steel thing is not all cracked up to be what they claim it to be.

I also don’t like the toasting area but that may because I don’t use it on a regular basis. I usually store my pans in the bottom instead of cooking in them. Other than that I think that this stove is cool. It gets up to 400 degree and it cooks evenly. I don’t plan on changing my stove for a long time to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311101290810531/k2311a1011/10.11.10